• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Wolf
    damn thats one hot wagon!

what color are you going with?
    thanks bro!

i think i'll be keeping the same colour. at first i nearly hated it.. but it's grown on me like you wouldn't believe. either that or black.

i would love to paint it white like how yours is but then i'd have to paint the door jams etc.

Members Ride

Comment

whats next for the wagon?
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by samuri88
        whats next for the wagon?
        next for the wagon is paint/bodywork. thinking of a few themes but i won't say cuz im still not sure if it'll look good or not. hit the junk yard today and found a wagon with full gray interior. might swap that over cuz i don't really like the blue interior too much.

also thinking about getting rid of the racing seat and grabbing some nice 4th gen lude sr seats.

Members Ride

Comment

I have had lude seats in my basement since the first week I owned my car lol. Ill get them in sooooometime!

Seeing as your from Toronto, which I didnt know, we need to meet up this summer.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
            I have had lude seats in my basement since the first week I owned my car lol. Ill get them in sooooometime!

Seeing as your from Toronto, which I didnt know, we need to meet up this summer.
            sick! had a question about them.. do you know how they'll sit? we put them in my buddies sedan and they basically sat too close to the steering wheel. not enough leg room.

we will definitely meet up this summer. can't wait to see your ride man. you've got one hell of a mod list.

Members Ride

Comment

thanks bro, with any luck itll have grown a lot more by summer

oh and the prelude seats....im not 100% sure, im kinda hoping they sit fairly close, i just under 6', and racing as straight up and close to the pedals as possible gives you awesome control.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                thanks bro, with any luck itll have grown a lot more by summer

oh and the prelude seats....im not 100% sure, im kinda hoping they sit fairly close, i just under 6', and racing as straight up and close to the pedals as possible gives you awesome control.
                this is true. im just under 6' as well. let me know how they fit for you bro.

Members Ride

Comment

Good choice to stick with the paint you have now. It is easily one of the best cb colors. I think it is definitely the best for wagons (white looks pretty good too) It'll also save tons like you said regarding painting door jambs, engine bay, ect.

But then again I'm biased haha.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                    Good choice to stick with the paint you have now. It is easily one of the best cb colors. I think it is definitely the best for wagons (white looks pretty good too) It'll also save tons like you said regarding painting door jambs, engine bay, ect.

But then again I'm biased haha.
                    whats up bro!!

yeah honestly lately my buddies have really convinced me to go black..and it might go better with the theme i have in mind...

but...
                    do you guys think CF will look alright on the current blue w/ my white rims??

Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by draxo
                      whats up bro!!

yeah honestly lately my buddies have really convinced me to go black..and it might go better with the theme i have in mind...

but...
                      do you guys think CF will look alright on the current blue w/ my white rims??
                      Interesting question. I'm sure it would be fine with the blue, but I'm not so sure about the white wheels. That may be too many colors to handle. You could always paint the hood, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

EDIT: Just go look at 604_cb7's ride. He has exactly what you are talking about. Doesn't look half bad actually I say go for it.
                      Last edited by Tnwagn; 02-21-2008, 02:46 AM.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

clean ride man. love the look.
                        My Ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn
                          Interesting question. I'm sure it would be fine with the blue, but I'm not so sure about the white wheels. That may be too many colors to handle. You could always paint the hood, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

EDIT: Just go look at 604_cb7's ride. He has exactly what you are talking about. Doesn't look half bad actually I say go for it.
                          wow his car looks surprisingly amazing. didn't think it would look that good. thanks brah!

what's goin on with your wagon? hope you're gathering tons of summer goodies to show off haha.

Originally posted by 93_EXR.
                          clean ride man. love the look.
                          thanks bro! good to see another local. we gotta meet up this summer man

Members Ride

Comment

Those OZ rally rims do look nice man.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky1969
                              Those OZ rally rims do look nice man.
                              thanks a lot bro. looking to refinish them white again.. and replace the red OZ sticker with a blue one to match my theme.

also installed my half mast antenna yesterday. will take pics soon. getting my tein ss coilovers at the begging of next month with suspension techniques rear sway.

also picked up an arm rest. will take pics of all the new goodies soon.

Members Ride

Comment

I just cam a little, wagon looks absolutely beautiful, really makes me miss my wagon.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Working...
                                X