No announcement yet.

StickyDilJoe : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. that's sick joey! good luck with that! can't wait to see what you do to that bad boy!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

This picture could almost pass as Tokyo or somewhere else in Japan.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Shoulda hit the norcal cb7tuners.

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
          awesome choice!
          I agree and I'm totally jealous! (again)

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

i cant beleive you.... how did u pull off all those mods that fast? how much that whip cost?

Comment

seeing Joey's new car makes me want to hold off on any more mods for the CB and just go VIP with my other car.
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

nice ride joey, im sure ull have great success with this one just like how you did with the last 2.

just to clarify things. those rims are sickkk and is worth more than my car! haha
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

your car sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                    your car sucks.

lol great sig
                    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

holy crap joey. nice infinity. making me horny. gotta go to the rest room. ............... ahhhhh. ok I'm back.
                      The beginning of a new era............................
                      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

jon

your cb is sexy is that a sigma lip nice

Comment

f'n ballin son!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                            I've been getting alot of people wondering what my next project was and what would ever make me decide to sell my CB, so here it is...

Pics are from my trip to northern California for the annual J's Gathering in San Francisco...

New ride is a 1997 Infiniti Q45 on 19" Work Euroline DH's, JIC Magic FLT-A2 suspension, Wald Exchange Ex bodykit (Only front lip pictured), JDM Cima front grille, and 5Zigen Mega exhaust.....much much more to come as time goes by....thanks for looking...
                            Gooddammit mane you doing it like that? That shit is sexxxyyyy. It looks pretty quick.

Comment

gotta get a hood ornament haha
                              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

I give it another year before we see Joe in another mag.

Congrats on the new ride man, And i think i speak for everyone when i say thank you for "putting us on the map" in the new age of tuning.
                                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Working...
                                X