No announcement yet.

F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the hell came up with car-mander? vigor? lol. Tell me if you want help with the springs though. I can help till about like 250 tomorrow if you want. if its not raining.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

oh ya. please dont go with the red/clears man. there is just something about the stock tail lights that i love. lol If you do i will trade you trunks and you can take my red clears and ill take yours lol

New people click here

Comment

lol, dude like I would trade you tails. na but I think I'm not goin with the red/clears. Its a big maybe. When I go to certafit for the fenders/hood I'll look at their taillights and maybe pick a pair of those up and tint the refectors or somthin. idk yet though. All I know is the interior is finnaly going back in after getting cleaned hardcore and its lookin/smellin like brand spankin new. Also I fixed the heater so it works now.

Comment

nice find, but im feeling you civic rightnow!
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

new pixerz

Comment

Nice pics bud...damn you have some heavy hitters in your area
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

How is it coming along?
                Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 12-24-2007, 05:10 AM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                  How is it coming along?
                  Good. I just finished putting back together the interior and stuff. Just need a bottom back seat and need to installd the cd5 maplights. Have lots of stuff coming and what not. Just finished painting the calipers black and installed the springs and struts on the back. Did the washer camber correction diy. Lots of stuff goin on. I need to take more pictures though. I've got lots of progress but its all so much at one time I can't even keep up. Few new pics up on the first page.

Comment

It is looking good man. I like that lip, where did you get it? I think you should paint your tails all red...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

ya I need new taillights since the ones on the car are cracked. I'm probly going to get a set from certafit when I get the fenders and hood. The lip is for a 94+ accord. Its a typeR style lip and it was alitle bit of a pain to fit but looks crazy in person. I looks like it really was meant for the car.

Comment

man this car is going to be so clean! and im jelouse lol. are you still going to make the unequal length header?

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                          [COLOR=RoyalBlue]]
                          ---JJDM

---

haha getting a little me creative with that eh? lol instead of just jj now you have a flame around it. jjdm ftmfw! lol

New people click here

Comment

I know I posted a few months back....but...

Im still waiting on the finished product!

hell..Im starting over...I sold my sedan...and got a coupe!

so..in due time Imma just watch the progress of this 2nd version you picked up...and DAMNIT get that headgasket replaced .....NOW DAMNIT
                            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                              I know I posted a few months back....but...

Im still waiting on the finished product!

hell..Im starting over...I sold my sedan...and got a coupe!

so..in due time Imma just watch the progress of this 2nd version you picked up...and DAMNIT get that headgasket replaced .....NOW DAMNIT
                              LOL I know... The engine is just about ready to pull out then the head is going to get milled with new valveguids. Get the cam ground to a 262 with my hookup. I still plan on making the unequal length headers btw kelton. Then timeing belts and waterpump. Everything gets cleaned and painted and what not then goes back in. From there its just fillin in a couple dents and sprayin it. I think the last big thing I'll have to do before I can lable it DONE (well done enough to feel accomplished) is get the windows tinted and ac charged.

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                                haha getting a little me creative with that eh? lol instead of just jj now you have a flame around it. jjdm ftmfw! lol
                                Ya, its now the JJdm fireball axleback,lolz. Better than the one I did for you back in the day! Thats some uber-rare JJdm stuff right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X