No announcement yet.

F22HB : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is sweet on the eyes!!!! well, except for that lip. Ouch. Other than that, your CB is fresh
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Yea it looked good in it's prime. Need to get ventshades again, and some wheels... and a new front lip.

Comment

do work man.
        boost it, what you waiting for?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

He scurred.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

Money. Lots of money. I can't go turbo again unless I know I have all of the parts and they are all quality name brand lol.

Comment

That, and I want to built a motor for it, not just boost a stock motor and blow it up. I have a minty f22 head that has freshly race ground valves/seats that's just begging for a port job and bisi cam. Then its just a matter of finding a block and assembling a forged bottom end. Its alllll money. First thing on my list is learning to tune.

Comment

man going through this thread there was a lot done to this car wish it still looked as nice as it use to be the last owner ran the piss out of it but now i know whats all ben done to it this guy did a good job on it tho.

Comment

Working...
                X