X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
    man I wish I can get my hands on another G-Square Lip...although I hated being so anal on how I drove my car not to shatter it. Looks great on your ride thouh, I had never seen this ride, and youve been around for a while. Great lookign ride bro, your name says it all...clean jdm
    thanks bro yea i dont even have the lip on at the moment i need to get it refinished

Leave a comment:

• cb7pr
    replied
    man I wish I can get my hands on another G-Square Lip...although I hated being so anal on how I drove my car not to shatter it. Looks great on your ride thouh, I had never seen this ride, and youve been around for a while. Great lookign ride bro, your name says it all...clean jdm

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    Originally posted by cleanjdm View Post
    this is all i have right now, cuz since then ive taken some stuff off to protect them....

JDM G-Square Eyelids
    JDM G-square Lip
    JDM G-square Grill
    JDM two piece headlights
    JDM Si-T turn signals
    JDM intersection lights
    JDM sedan curved fogs
    WOW! thanks for fast reply.Actually i'm working on the eye lid,aka G Square...need more closer pic for reference...really appreciate that bro!

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    can i have a closer look of your front end pls?

more pic for the front end.thank you.
    this is all i have right now, cuz since then ive taken some stuff off to protect them....

JDM G-Square Eyelids
    JDM G-square Lip
    JDM G-square Grill
    JDM two piece headlights
    JDM Si-T turn signals
    JDM intersection lights
    JDM sedan curved fogs
    Last edited by cleanjdm; 08-28-2009, 09:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    yea i love getting new jdm/edm stuff but somethings kinda get ridiculous.....like i would never get that jdm trash bin, or a parking pole cuz imma good driver
    JDM trash bin?

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    can i have a closer look of your front end pls?

more pic for the front end.thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    Black interior sounds good! It would have to be either take from a DX like the rear panels and carpet.. But the door panels would have to be dyed since the DX isnt power.
    mmm, your right. well then whats the next best color for a coupe, beige? thats a little easier

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    Black interior sounds good! It would have to be either take from a DX like the rear panels and carpet.. But the door panels would have to be dyed since the DX isnt power.

Leave a comment:

• cleanjdm
    replied
    Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    The g-square lip is great looking and the fit is perfect.

I had to reinforce my g lip in the middle with extra fiberglass and a little metal bracket. Just in case some day I bottom out the front.

Looking good but that damn interior always makes me shreeek. lol
    lol yea the interior is......old. a color found in grandma's car. maybe one day i'll switch everything to black! wut you think?

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    The g-square lip is great looking and the fit is perfect.

I had to reinforce my g lip in the middle with extra fiberglass and a little metal bracket. Just in case some day I bottom out the front.

Looking good but that damn interior always makes me shreeek. lol

Leave a comment:

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    you had intersection lights before CB7tuner?! amazing

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Wow wow wow..you changed the look, changed the rims, new motor and tranny...damn i definately love all the changes..keep it coming.
    X2....Big changed

Leave a comment:

• Jack_lee
    replied
    love the drop.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Wow wow wow..you changed the look, changed the rims, new motor and tranny...damn i definately love all the changes..keep it coming.

Leave a comment:

• civic_90_08
    replied

more parts to come...
    good shit man, your car looks good as hell man.

Hopefully i will be buying some new valvesprings and retainers here in the next couple of months.

cant wait to see whats next..

-Jordan

Leave a comment:

Working...
X