Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qbodsyt : 1992 Accord LX

--This is my third CB7.
    (As it looked on date of purchase 11.15.07)

Fall 2009
    SUMMER

WINTER

April 1, 2010

. . . ENGINE . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    :: OEM F22A1
    :: OEM 5 speed transmission
    :: OEM clutch
    :: rActive short ram intake
    :: DC Sports 4-2-1 Header
    :: MSD 6A ignition box
    :: MSD Blaster SS ignition coil
    :: Nology Hotwires sparkplug wires
    :: OEM catalytic convertor
    :: MagnaFlow catback exhaust (Altered to Supersprint exhaust from axleback)

. . . EXTERIOR . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯
    :: CDM headlights (with custom leaks in the driver's side!)
    :: Amber corner lights
    :: HID lowbeams
    :: 98% rust free!!!

. . . SUSPENSION . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯
    :: winter: BSA 10 spoke wheels (17x7.5)
    ::iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Federal Himalaya WS595 215/45/R17 tires
    :: summer:...Icon WS63 5 spoke wheels (17x7.5)
    ::iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiFalken Ziex 912 215/45/R17 tires
    :: Lowered 2.75" on Tein SS-P coilovers

. . . INTERIOR . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯
    :: Clean???
    :: LED blue courtesy lights (matches interior)
    :: 2002 Accord Coupe heated cloth front seats
    :: PSPEC short shifter
    :: 20% tint all around

. . . ELECTRONICS . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Panasonic CQ8400 H/U
    Kaption SPL 1200 12" subwoofer in 1.5 cubic foot sealed enclosure
    Infinity Reference 5000cs 5.25" component speakers in front pods (modifed door panels to accomodate tweeters)
    Alpine Type S 69AC3 6x9" 3 ways in rear (in stock location and modified into compartment opposite of stock single)
    Stock 4" speakers in ceiling mounts
    Alpine PDX-1.600 mono block amplifier (powering Kaption subwoofer)
    JBL GTO 300.4 amplifier (powering front Infinity's and rear Alpine's)
    COMPUSTAR 2W900FMR Remote starter and 2-way alarm system
    . . . ONGOING PROJECTS/FUTURE PLANS . . . /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&# 175;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&#17 5;¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯
    Modify existing engine (Keep checking in, good things to come for FSAE)
    OEM EX front lip
    Custom front grille (G-Squaresque)
    Tint rear tails (Would love to do red clears, but not sure if a wag shaped version exists???)
    Clean everything obsessively

Last edited by qbodsyt; 04-02-2010, 04:55 PM.
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Really clean, loving the rims.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

thanks man, I was about to comment in your MR, get some more pics in there, even if it still has some un-riceifying to do!!!

I'm still not 100% on these rims. I'm more of a gunmetal spoon/rota fan, so these aren't my cup of tea, but they're growing on me

Comment

looks clean as hell man, i see great things in its future...cant wait!
        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
          looks clean as hell man, i see great things in its future...cant wait!
          thanks man, it was your wag that made me hot for the CB9! Coincidence that the first manual I ever find should be white too. I hope it will eventually resemble yours in stance at least........

Comment

omg! from where did that car originate? it can't be from the GTA...that paint is so so clean!

whats the engine like? how about a swap
            DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt
              thanks man, it was your wag that made me hot for the CB9! Coincidence that the first manual I ever find should be white too. I hope it will eventually resemble yours in stance at least........
              lol, You've got a waaaayyy cleaner start. You could have just bought my wag, Ive got my sedan. lol.
              newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
              newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                omg! from where did that car originate? it can't be from the GTA...that paint is so so clean!

whats the engine like? how about a swap
                HAHA! I know eh? I bought it from a guy in Newmarket who's had it for 5 years, he was the 2nd owner. He had to travel to Ottawa to get it. He had the same criteria as me, must be standard and rustproofed from year one. He took the same care in maintaining it as the original owner. It has a couple of little patches that need caring for, but it's SUPER clean. I've rustproofed it again before it started snowing, and after I get the touchup work done I'll rustproof it again.

This is about as perfect a platform to start with as I could imagine.

The car/engine only has 197,000 kilometers on it. It's still just a baby.

The H is tempting, but I keep thinking about what I could do with the F........SOHC powa
                lol, You've got a waaaayyy cleaner start. You could have just bought my wag, Ive got my sedan. lol.
                I know, believe me, when you put yours up I for a moment contemplated a roadtrip to Wichita. But I was planning to stick with my old trusty 90 sedan. Then this came up in a local free ad and I couldn't pass it up. 5 speed wags are IMPOSSIBLE to find around here. The yearly rustproofing is just a bonus. Shame about the blue interior though. Did you ever do anything to change the interior?

Comment

5 speed, wagon, no rust, that's rare.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                    X2

Looking good man! Keep us posted
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

sweet man u dont see alot of clean wagen in toronto
                      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gyuri87
                        Really clean, loving the rims.
                        x2

Keep us posted

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                        My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

nice!!! tint and lower!!!!!!!

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

[QUOTE/]I know, believe me, when you put yours up I for a moment contemplated a roadtrip to Wichita. But I was planning to stick with my old trusty 90 sedan. Then this came up in a local free ad and I couldn't pass it up. 5 speed wags are IMPOSSIBLE to find around here. The yearly rustproofing is just a bonus. Shame about the blue interior though. Did you ever do anything to change the interior?[/QUOTE]

nah, never had time to do anything, the blue never bothered me.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                              Originally posted by 92cord
                              X2

Looking good man! Keep us posted
                              Originally posted by hs06
                              sweet man u dont see alot of clean wagen in toronto
                              Thanks, yeah here it's probably even more rare to find than anywhere else. Ontario/Quebec are the worst I've seen for rust. I've literally NEVER seen a 5 speed wagon on Autotrader here.

Originally posted by lo-specials

x2

Keep us posted
                              Thanks! I'm glad some peeps like my rims.....I wasn't sure if I even did at first!
                              Originally posted by starchland
                              nice!!! tint and lower!!!!!!!
                              I hear and obey! m:-) Those items are first on the agenda. I will hopefully do both in spring sometime.
                              nah, never had time to do anything, the blue never bothered me.
                              yeah, a couple of my friends have kind of laughed at it because my sedan had the sweet grey interior, but its actually growing on me a bit. I like the texture on the seats. And the armrest is wicked!!! Never even considered that prior to acquiring the wagon

Comment

Working...
                              X