X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow nice find!

whats your plans for the interior?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Damn thats a nice cb9 buddy...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

love those rims.............

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
          wow nice find!

whats your plans for the interior?
          thanks man, I'm still in shock I managed to get pretty much everything I wanted in one package (only thing I wish was that it was an EX for the A6 and moonroof)

no real plans for the interior.......I have to admit, the blue is really starting to grow on me a bit. The seats are very handsome, and everything is so clean to say the least!

One day I might do leather wrapping for the seats and maybe an interior swap to a grey or something, but it'd be tough to find a full grey or black wag interior!
          Originally posted by accordtypeR
          Damn thats a nice cb9 buddy...
          thanks bro, I might be heading down to FL in feb/march, so maybe I'll see you around
          Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
          love those rims.............
          thanks, yeah, I guess they're alright......I'd kill for some 16" spoon SW388's in gunmetal though.....these BSA's are about 1500lbs each not exactly conducive to getting places quickly!
          1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

nice wagon
            MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Come on through...just lemme know..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

bump because it's March 11, and so far it's colder now than two months ago...............

I want to take more pictures but my car is never that clean because it's so flippin' cold out!!!!!!!

Comment

Alright, here's what my car looks like right now in hibernation/winter mode:

Comment

hey man, i never really got a good look at your wagon before but woah! looks great. will you be coming to the meet in the spring we're having? i wanna see this thing in person. i never get to see wagons around at all, especially with a 5 speed stock.
                    Originally posted by deevergote.
                    And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

loooks nice when u gonna buy the lower springs form guy form tac
                      GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                        hey man, i never really got a good look at your wagon before but woah! looks great. will you be coming to the meet in the spring we're having? i wanna see this thing in person. i never get to see wagons around at all, especially with a 5 speed stock.
                        I might......I meant to last year and it sounded like it was pretty rad. When is it?

I'd be happy to let you get up close and personal with my ride. It's kind of neat having a car that's unique even in stock form just because of it's options. I do hope I have it lowered by then though......

I have to get up some interior shots so you can see what an all blue car is like, lol.
                        Originally posted by hs06
                        loooks nice when u gonna buy the lower springs form guy form tac
                        I'm not....his are waaayyy tooo low. I can't afford to be bottoming out in my DD, especially one in this condition. His springs are like 2.75 drop, I'm looking for more like 1.5-1.75........nothing crazy, just reduce fender gap, improve stance, and gain some handling.......I also really need a sway bar for this thing......it handles like a drunken cow in a pasture growing marijuana

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt

I'm not....his are waaayyy tooo low. I can't afford to be bottoming out in my DD, especially one in this condition. His springs are like 2.75 drop, I'm looking for more like 1.5-1.75........nothing crazy, just reduce fender gap, improve stance, and gain some handling.......I also really need a sway bar for this thing......it handles like a drunken cow in a pasture growing marijuana
                          well how much u wanna spend because i know my buddie has his own business called www.garage16.ca he gets lowering springs jus on ur budget good prices reasonable check out his site if you need prices let me know and since ur a toronto guy check out my buddies site www.club5252.com referal is CB7TUNER we need more cb7 on there lol and a wagen will be sick
                          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

I might......I meant to last year and it sounded like it was pretty rad. When is it?

I'd be happy to let you get up close and personal with my ride. It's kind of neat having a car that's unique even in stock form just because of it's options. I do hope I have it lowered by then though......

I have to get up some interior shots so you can see what an all blue car is like, lol.
                            cool. i've never seen one with a blue interior before. doesn't seem to be too overpowering.

and the meet's scheduled for the 19th or 20th of April. theres already about 5 or 6 people who'll be going for sure. just sign up in the regional section.
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

SOLUTION:

Tein H-Tech Springs
                              Suspension Technique Sway bars
                              New OEM Bushings
                              Koni Yellow Dampers

Not only will this setup make ur car handle better, but it might actually make the car more comfortable.

*sorry about the colors, I was bored
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                                cool. i've never seen one with a blue interior before. doesn't seem to be too overpowering.

and the meet's scheduled for the 19th or 20th of April. theres already about 5 or 6 people who'll be going for sure. just sign up in the regional section.
                                it seems overpowering at first, but it grows on you...I put some Gino LED blue courtesy lights in the doors that accentuate the positive elements of the blue I think....I get a lot of compliments

and I'll check that out....I might be able to make it.....wish I could say I would be dropped by then
                                Originally posted by lokuputha
                                SOLUTION:

Tein H-Tech Springs
                                Suspension Technique Sway bars
                                New OEM Bushings
                                Koni Yellow Dampers

Not only will this setup make ur car handle better, but it might actually make the car more comfortable.

*sorry about the colors, I was bored
                                no need to apologize, it makes for interesting posts......

yeah, I totally think you're right about it handling better AND being more comfortable....but I'm not sold on the Teins....I know you have them and like them (which is an endorsement I will give credence to) and in the past I've strongly considered them, but I'm thinking the Eibach or H&Rs are supposed to be a tad softer....I really want a comfort oriented performance ride from this car, I have 4+ people in it a lot.

In fact, my plan has always been to stick with the F22, but I'm leaning towards an H simply because the increased weight of the wagon is kind of a drag (literally) when I've got people in the car.......I want to make this car decently fast and a good handler, but not by turning it into a performance monster that only the driver could love.

Hence, I'm trying to find a good quality aftermarket spring with the softest possible spring rates and give me a 1.75 drop.......and the same for dampers......I hear the Koni's are quite stiff (tho I have no doubt they ARE the best) and that while AGXs are a drop killer (which isn't really a problem with the drop I'm looking for) they can be adjusted to be quite comfortable when you want them to be.

So, all in all, I'm still stumped....and not that wealthy either, so part of my decision will be made by the best available pricing.......regardless, I'm sure I'll be pleased with the result when compared to stock which is just lame

Comment

Working...
                                X