Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got any interior pics?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
      got any interior pics?
      Hey, sorry I haven't checked in here for awhile, I'll get some up, especially since I now have 2002 Accord Coupe seats mounted inside for everyone's viewing pleasure.

I also would like some opinions on some rims I'm considering....

1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

I want pics! lol

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

big fan of the rims but a drop is a must.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Hey guys, just saw your messages now.

Pics on the way, a fair bit has been done, I just work too much to take nice pictures.

Stay tuned.........

Comment

cant wait

Comment

cant wait
                if you want to drive up from Miami to Kissimee in two weeks you can see it in person.....I'm finally coming to FLA for the first time. Leaving on January 31, hoping to arrive February 1st around 8pm

Comment

Good to see you around again. How's the wagon coming along?
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                    Good to see you around again. How's the wagon coming along?
                    Hey man, good to see you too. I never really left, just got too busy to post.

The wagon is hitting it's maintenance cycle, needs a new driver door hinge, window seal and window regulator adjustment.....I need a new windshield wiper fluid bucket and motor (this one barely sprays, seriously annoying on the 401)

I also need to address the small rust patches forming before they become major problems. Amazing how expensive it is, even for quite small outbreaks.

Other than that, it's great. I have to clean it up and take some detailed/updated pictures for you guys. There will also be some interesting developments come the spring/summer

And Starchland, I'm still trying to decide what suspension setup will be the best for my situation and desires. It seems like a Form and Function Autolife coilover would be the best....but also one of the priciest. Money is never plentiful enough.

Comment

get some pics already

Comment

Ok, as requested, here are some pics of my baby. Finally cleaned her after two weeks of grime and salt.....killing me! I need Florida! Excuse the fuzziness, it's already dark out, I will retake the shots some other time.

Understand that this is the first day we've seen over 30F/1C in a couple of weeks. The average temperature has been about 5F/-15C around here since practically the beginning of January.

Here's a couple of pictures of my heated 2001 Accord SE coupe seats installed in the wagon.

My Pspec short shifter installed with weighted knob and genuine leather boot

My custom installed Infinity Components

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
                          if you want to drive up from Miami to Kissimee in two weeks you can see it in person.....I'm finally coming to FLA for the first time. Leaving on January 31, hoping to arrive February 1st around 8pm
                          Sweet lemme know when youre here so we can show you around..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
                            Hey man, good to see you too. I never really left, just got too busy to post.

I also need to address the small rust patches forming before they become major problems. Amazing how expensive it is, even for quite small outbreaks.
                            Ah, I see. The wagon looks awesome man! Good to see you went and got those heated seats from Niagara.

But yea, get that rust fixed ASAP. I'm about to pay a ridiculous price to have my car done.

BTW, Weaksauce is having a sale on their Function Over Form Type II's right now. I think they're something like $900 with free shipping. Not a bad deal.
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

whats that spot on the fender??? dont let this one get rust.

cleanest CB9 in canada

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                                Sweet lemme know when youre here so we can show you around..
                                For sure man, I'll need to learn where the good places are to get parts! You guys all have sick JDM options on your rides, I'm jealous...all I have is CDM rust!

Originally posted by 91 EX-R View Post
                                Ah, I see. The wagon looks awesome man! Good to see you went and got those heated seats from Niagara.

But yea, get that rust fixed ASAP. I'm about to pay a ridiculous price to have my car done.

BTW, Weaksauce is having a sale on their Function Over Form Type II's right now. I think they're something like $900 with free shipping. Not a bad deal.
                                Thanks man, I have to check out that deal....I can't really afford it right now (self employed, tax season approaches) and I need to fix the rust pronto, which you are right, is ridiculously expensive. One shop quoted me over $1000 just to fix the little bit of rust I have! I have to check out TAC and find out reputable body shops....I want to do it right the first time.
                                whats that spot on the fender??? dont let this one get rust.

cleanest CB9 in canada
                                Thanks a lot for the generous remark, it might be true, but who knows, there's probably some grandpa out in Vancouver with a 93 EXR automatic with like 10,000 miles on the clock. It's probably the cleanest in Ontario though, salt is death for Japanese cars here.

Anyhow, the spot is the worst rust I have, it actually just flaked off the last of the paint yesterday when I cleaned it. That and the hatch, it's got a few spots on it. I will be heading down to Florida on the 31st, we plan to hit Miami and the Keys, so maybe we can tie in. If you have any good stuff for sale, save it for me, lol. Not that I really have any money.

Comment

Working...
                                X