No announcement yet.

ryaniskingofyou : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats goin on man! Thats a clean cb! How did you make you grille look like that? I drive a white '90 cb and I'm planning to DIY but I dont know how to cover the "U" shaped space for the "H"...do you know how to cover it? I see your grille doesnt have it ^^^
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      I was gonna say the interior is pretty damn clean besides the carpet lol.

I like the blue courtesy lights too, they go well with the exterior color.

What color are the drag wheels you're getting?
      Black with the chrome lip

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

Whats goin on man! Thats a clean cb! How did you make you grille look like that? I drive a white '90 cb and I'm planning to DIY but I dont know how to cover the "U" shaped space for the "H"...do you know how to cover it? I see your grille doesnt have it ^^^
        I bought mine from someone like that, but I believe the guy that did it used bondo to cover it up. There are some DIY's on it on the site somewhere. Thanks for the feedback!
        MRT

Comment

like the rim choice

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
            I bought mine from someone like that, but I believe the guy that did it used bondo to cover it up. There are some DIY's on it on the site somewhere. Thanks for the feedback!
            Thanks! Are those OEM headlights or one-piece?
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

oem

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                like the rim choice
                I agree! Post some pics when you get them!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
                  Some new pictures, Blue courtesy lights, Amber cluster, interior and pinstripe removed

Yes, my interior is dirty as hell. Carpet cleaning and general upkeep is going to get done this week when I get a nice, warm day.
                  Wheels and coilovers will be installed around middle or end of May, I'll update with more pictures then.
                  Throw me some feedback guys!
                  Clean I wish my interior looked like that
                  2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                  2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                  CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                  GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Did a little DIY yesterday, Blackhoused Red/clear taillights, got the outer 2 done, gonna do the inside 2 tomorrow. Here's some teaser pics:

Also decided to finally take a picture of my DIY from last fall, custom 3rd brake light

What do you guys think?
                    Last edited by ryaniskingofyou; 04-22-2009, 11:59 AM.
                    MRT

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                      like the rim choice
                      Thank you sir! They used to be on 203cree's accord, i love the way they look.
                      MRT

Comment

yea i want your leather

Comment

We need to swap INTs.

I think i saw you on I-70 this weekend, heading West. Im pretty sure it was you. I only got a quick glance, but it was a dark-colored 9091 with red/clears...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            We need to swap INTs.

I think i saw you on I-70 this weekend, heading West. Im pretty sure it was you. I only got a quick glance, but it was a dark-colored 9091 with red/clears...
                            hmm... dont think it was me, i don't remember being on i-70 this last weekend.
                            haha, i owe it all to my grandma to keeping it in such good shape, all I've done since I've had it is get it dirty. Needs a wax BADLY.
                            MRT

Comment

FINALLY got some aftermarket wheels, thanks to 203Cree. Here you go, guys, what do you think?

MRT

Comment

The wheels look good Ryan! Drop it and you're set.
                                There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X