No announcement yet.

ryaniskingofyou : 1991 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always liked black with a chrome lip wheels on a green car. The drop will really set it off. What kind of drop are you going with (height wise)? I know Rob rode around completely slammed on them and it looked great.

That third brake light looks good too. I've seen aftermarket stuff like that for trucks, definitely not something you see on a lot of cars. I wouldn't have the patience to cut a shield like that.
    Last edited by MadSpleen85; 05-12-2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just 2..???

Ryan, the wheels are awesome and the drop is sick. Glad i got to ride in it. Ive got a few rolling shots of yours as well. Might not be as good as Adam's or Jayson's, but ill see how they turned out.

The more i kept seeing it and looking at it, the sicker your car looked, lol. That color with the wheels, and drop and lights...goes together perfectly.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Hey Ryan, I'm glad you're happy with the coilovers. It was bothering me, so I called H&R. Your coilovers are 280lbs front, 150lbs rear. No wonder it rides so much smoother than my setup!

Comment

What happend to the Drag wheels and what wheels are those in the rolling shots? Looks good none the less.

What are your thoughts on the Ambered Cluster? I am thinking about that as a cheap mod to kill some downtime coming up next week. Any pics of it at night lit up?

Comment

The wheels are Motegi's. I forget the name.

That cluster looked pretty good. I was surprised it was done with a Sharpie.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Most dumped Missouri cb7tuner right here.

Comment

thanks for the support guys!
                  Mike: The wheels are Motegi MR3's, got them from a buddy. I had to sell the Drag's when my friend put these up for sale. He used to have them on his 93 SE. That car was what got me started into the honda game. It was the dark green 93 SE color, these wheels, lowered on H&R springs, basically the model for what i've done to my car. (however, I think mine looks better than his did ) It was totalled a couple of years ago when a drunk driver hit it. He then put these wheels on his CD coupe, and I took the stock SE wheels from his 93 SE (which is why I had 93 SE's on a 91). He just got some 18" Racing Harts, and told me he was putting these up for sale, so I had no choice but to grab them. To me I think they really are one of the best looking wheels for cb's. The drag's are in pretty good hands i think, a guy with a black 6th gen coupe contacted me about them, so i had to keep them in the accord world.
                  Also, the DIY amber gauges are easy as hell to do, and i think they look great. Personally though, they get a little overwhelming after awhile since the orange is so prominent. But still, they're definitely an improvement from the stock gauges. I'd go for it, didn't take more than a few hours.

Check back soon to see a couple more updates, such as a flushie and a couple more surprises
                  MRT

Comment

thats one smooth ride you got there.

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post

Check back soon to see a couple more updates, such as a flushie and a couple more surprises
                      Is any engine work included in those surprises?

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        Is any engine work included in those surprises?
                        mebbe... i think you may have convinced me to open pandora's box
                        MRT

Comment

what a lil drop and some wheels do for a car. your headed on the right track
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Ryan is this that van you were talking about...?

Comment

hahaha, it might be, i forget if it was that color or white, but it was always parked on the corner of denison and college heights in manhattan, ks. funny shit
                              MRT

Comment

Started buying black leather interior today, have about 50% of it pending. Still need both front seats, front driver door panel, rear passenger door panel, and other various crap i'll figure out eventually. Let me know if anyone has a lead on this stuff!

Also, getting an intake in the next couple weeks. I get the feeling thats just gonna make it so I'm guaranteed to never have money in my bank account again due to wanting to spend it all on performance parts. oh well though, whats a job for if you dont get to spend the money you make?
                                MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X