No announcement yet.

breeziebabyyy : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this blasphemy that I hear of??? Not wrecked please!! :-( Get at me chica, I'll be checking around for a donor car, just in case...in the meantime we'll be standing by for updates... Hang in there sis!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...06#post1675306 <~My Ride*
    1991 Satin Silver 2dr EX (sold to RonRon) Project car*

~CBSleepy~

Comment

Wasssuuupppp?

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

Nice coupe.....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

..standby, sexi shocker is undergoing surgery again! I hope she makes it this time.. now where's my scalpel?! It's time to get this surgery going AND see if he lives or not *pouring out some vodka and singing *man i miss my dawg

Originally posted by Juice21
          thnx pimpette, your car inspired me to go lower
          Originally posted by GameChewer
          Shiit i heard that, you heard the queen!

Comment

Originally posted by breeziebabyyy View Post
            ..standby, sexi shocker is undergoing surgery again! I hope she makes it this time.. now where's my scalpel?! It's time to get this surgery going AND see if he lives or not *pouring out some vodka and singing *man i miss my dawg
            what is that supposed to mean

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
              what is that supposed to mean
              .....messenger and ill talk to you

Comment

What?! Awww shit son. Hope everything works out for the better.
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                  +1

Comment

hope all gones well .

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                      Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                      +1
                      Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      hope all gones well .
                      ahhahahaa thanks guys I appreciate it! I'm working on it... make sure you standby I've got a lot going on and I hope I can get the car fixed, if not oh well..

Comment

ahhahahaa thanks guys I appreciate it! I'm working on it... make sure you standby I've got a lot going on and I hope I can get the car fixed, if not oh well..
                        hey breezie you can make it happen,i use to think the same way,but i'm doing a little at a time.thats all it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                          hey breezie you can make it happen,i use to think the same way,but i'm doing a little at a time.thats all it takes.
                          when I dismantle it, it will be back and fast.. I don't stop til it's done.. I was getting irritated that whole weekend I was doing my H swap, that shi was pissing me off because it was snowing one day, raining the next and here it is damn near what 40 degrees!! I was pissed hahahaa I was hella sick that next week tho.. can we say FLU ftmfl

Comment

nice car looking real clean keep it up
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154842

Comment

oh thats my shit, one of my favorites from wayne. whats good lil mama? whats the status on sexi shocker? oh yeah me jason and my homeboy hit the streets that day i talked to you, you missed a good night. watch a type R beat a SRT-4 and a boosted 240 vs. a audi. 240 crashed and we got outta there before the police came. when you coming to b-more?

the sedan
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                              the wagon
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                              the integra
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by ebethonda91 View Post
                                nice car looking real clean keep it up
                                thanks sweetheart I'll do my best

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                                oh thats my shit, one of my favorites from wayne. whats good lil mama? whats the status on sexi shocker? oh yeah me jason and my homeboy hit the streets that day i talked to you, you missed a good night. watch a type R beat a SRT-4 and a boosted 240 vs. a audi. 240 crashed and we got outta there before the police came. when you coming to b-more?
                                oh yea? lol Jason told me about it I was like dayum he wrapped himself around a pole?! I've noticed that most ppl with 240s have big heads and think their God I can't deal with people like that! Idk when I'm coming to b-more.. I was trying to make the VA meet last year but had a death in the fam and had to back out but 2010 might be my year!! I hope this year I can do what my goals are but we'll see. How's everything up north.. how's the CBs?

Comment

Working...
                                X