VerdeRacer : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verderacer
    Funny you should ask. I was on eBay looking for some angel eyes headlights, motor mounts, coil overs and camber kit.

I also want a front lip once I get the coil overs, camber kit.

Next week I will be heading to a local Pick N' Part looking for a few things like, driver door pull, temperature and fan knobs, maybe some front lips and a few other bits and pieces.
    Ehhh..the $$ youre gonna pay for the headlights you can get a HID kit.. but thats just me.
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

are you goin to keep the bra on the car
      MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Yes, and its in need of some attention. I was wondering if anybody still makes them. The problem with mine is that about 70mph it starts to flap around a bit. Was trying to figure a way of tightening it up a bit.

Originally posted by samuri88
        are you goin to keep the bra on the car
        Last edited by verderacer; 01-23-2008, 08:27 PM.
        Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Having a very bad day...

Not only am I sick as a dog (bad cold) and I still went to work today, I arrived in downtown Phoenix and parked my car nose out, as I usually do in a parking lot of my 1st customer. As I walked out from finishing up and walking up to my car this is what I found.

Yes the person that committed the heinous act , was kind enough to leave a note on the windshield.

The entire message read "Opps"

Talked to several people around the business to see if anybody saw anything. One person said they heard the noise and then looked to see a SUV stopped where I was roughly parked but did not take note of anything other than that.

How was your day?
          Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Ouch, that sucks, But it actually doesn't look that bad, but it still sucks
            wat?

Comment

Just "oops"? That's ridiculous. I hate rude people.

But, it is/was a very clean CB!

Looks like mine! (except the wheels)

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Something else I want to solve. I saw some nice sawtooths in the yard today and was very tempted to grab them only had the CB with me and a full trunk to boot. But I did have room for something else. Pics on that later !

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
                Just "oops"? That's ridiculous. I hate rude people.

But, it is/was a very clean CB!

Looks like mine! (except the wheels)
                Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

sucks to hear bout the little accident but looks prety good noting a little fix or upgrade can do
                  GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Your right HS06... And here are the pics after the fix !

Almost good as new...

Now on to new things... Look what I found at my local pick and pull...

What a lovely spoiler from a Acura Vigor. I tried it on a 93 trunk while I was at the pick & pull and thought it looked pretty good. The real deal was that it was only $9 and change. So now begins the project to get it painted and on the car. Any tips/advice???
                    Last edited by verderacer; 02-10-2008, 10:38 PM.
                    Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Bro, thats arcadia green. Verde green is a lambo color that sticklydiljoe painted his car. Arcadia green is secksi as fuck, don't get me wrong(its teh greatest honda color of all time), but I can't beleive noboby else noticed this.
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry
                        Arcadia green is secksi as fuck, its teh greatest honda color of all time

Arcadia Green FTMFW!!!

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Mayberry, In case your not aware of it it, verde means green in Italian. Now Lamborghini through its history has only used green (verde) on very few cars. One of those colors is very close to the Arcadia Green that Honda choose.

http://www.lambocars.com/archive/paint.htm

Originally posted by mayberry
                          Bro, thats arcadia green. Verde green is a lambo color that sticklydiljoe painted his car. Arcadia green is secksi as fuck, don't get me wrong(its teh greatest honda color of all time), but I can't beleive noboby else noticed this.
                          Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

car is clean. that sucks about the little accident. but great that u got it back to normal.
                            My RIDE

Comment

Was great seeing you today! hope your car progresses well in the future. Feel free to give me a call whenever you need a hand w/ anything.

member's ride thread
                              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                              91 Accord SE 176k
                              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X