Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum will open on January 1st, 2006!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum will open on January 1st, 2006!

The first OFFICIAL Accord of the Month will be for February 2006. Unfortunately, we weren't able to have this ready to start off the new year.
    This forum will remain locked until the first of the new year. Please read the rules in that time, and be prepared to follow them when nominations commence!

The samples above were generated by me (with an extra vote thrown in there from aero ) just to show how things should look. Midnite Racer X is not REALLY an Accord of the Month (and is still eligable for a REAL nomination, should someone want to nominate him!) It's just showing what's to come!

The winner of the AOM competition will get a special title for the month and a spot on our welcome page (the opening graphic when you type in www.cb7tuner.com)

Please, everyone... keep it clean. No campaigning. I don't want to see "vote for me!" anywhere on the board... nor "vote for this guy" either. Also, no negative stuff... Any cheating, as stated in the rules, will result in a permanent IP ban. Just nominate worthy cars, vote for your favorite, and have fun!

The moderators and myself CAN see who voted for whom, and we will be watching for multiple low-post-count votes.

So, after lots and lots of waiting, the Accord of the Month competition is FINALLY here! Enjoy!

-Mike

Working...
X