Help chosing a Video Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help chosing a Video Camera

Ok, need some help in chosing a new camera. My friends and I have started our own production company. We have done several music vids for local bands and such. We also just finished up our underground pranks and stunts film as well. Now we are looking to get serious. We use Sony Vegas Pro as our editing software. For everything so far, we have used low end JVC mini dv cams, Panasonic Palmcorder mini VHS, and a Sony Handicam mini dvd format. We would like to stick with mini dv if possible. I have looked around and really liked the Canon xl1 and Sony vx1000. Those cameras are too pricey for us. Any compareable cameras, or ones that you can buy attatchments for, such as pinecone mics or death lenses? Any input is appreciated.
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Bump
    Originally posted by nine_deuce
    What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
    91 ex auto-sold!
    92 lx wagon-sold!
    92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

so you want a badass camera for cheap lol.

good luck, ive noticed with photo/video you definetly get what you pay for!
      ive been eyeing the canon vixia 6.01...but she isnt cheap!

you could look into the vixia 3.0, they are around $630 and will probably be the best bang for the buck.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
      X