No announcement yet.

..:: My Online Photo Gallery::..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has amazing skill....we have some of his photos on our website....

Comment

Sorry I don't need any nude photos taken i was talking about me and my children and my car. Funny idea tho.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
        Sorry I don't need any nude photos taken i was talking about me and my children and my car. Funny idea tho.
        i know, i was just messing.

Hey Les,

You should make it up for the April 16th CT meet for some pics..I love the panoramic shots..amazing work man.
        I should and i'll try, but i highly doubt it. my finals are towards the end of april :thumbsdow
        BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

I thought you had the greatest pics ever, now I see that website.. :bowdown: to you. That is one of the nicest websites I have seen in a while, and looking through all those pics, it just gets better and better. Once again, I wish i had 1/4 of your photo skills.

Comment

i coincidentally checked out your site two days ago, haha

madddd respect man

Comment

You have some mad picture skills. I really like the automotive pics. You have some pretty unique ideas. Keep up the good work.
              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

I try to learn new techniques all the time. If i lived closer to more cb7tuners, we'd be out and about doing photoshoots.
                BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Aren't you in VA? We could do a VA shoot..

Comment

CocinutZ!

Clean ass pics PARE!757,VA?Got peeps in Hampton,VA Beach!Represent ya skillz!Galing ca talaga.MABUHAY ANG FILIPINAS!

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by cokinut
                      I should and i'll try, but i highly doubt it. my finals are towards the end of april :thumbsdow
                      what about at the beginning of april? you should roll down to the TN meet for a weekend with me and all the NE guys going.

Comment

damn I cat waite for the summer, I want to get out and get some half decent pics

Comment

Working...
                        X