Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

aleks77's Motor build + turbo setup build (extremely detailed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey you just wanna see your custom valve cover you sold me dont ya the motor is still at the engine builder, should be going in by June, ill def post pics, im adding more and more pics to the first post as the parts come in
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

You are planning to get over 400whp with UBER?

Comment

very nice collection of parts there...good luck with the build
        My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Pictures of the Turbo, Intercooler, oil lines, oil pan with welded bung, tial wastegate, added!

I am going to have the car tuned on Crome, by a guy locally who has a 10 second CRX.
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

whoa I'll be watching this carefully because im planning on turbo this summer. good luck man looks mean so far keep us updated

I-SR 6

Comment

cool man, seems like everything's coming together slowly and surely keep it up

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

looks like a nice build man. be sure to get a good tune for that thing.
                h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
                New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

Any more updates?

Comment

Got the manifold, clutch and flywheel, picking up the engine on monday, need to get a couple more parts for the 5spd swap, and also the fuel lines/oil catch can setup, probably wont swap it in till mid June, and no boost till august

Comment

where did you pick up your pistons and rods and etc.. Race engineering?
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yes race eng. for pistons. I talked to Bob, had to custom make them to work with h22 rods. Rods i got locally for a crazy price.

Comment

Well i finally got the engine out, ive been really busy with other things so this was put on hold for a bit, this is gonna take a little longer because im gonna do a wire tuck and engine bay shaving and repaint, will have pictures as i go through this project. Here is some of us taking out the engine, worked on it from 11pm till 5:00am, reason being is because i live in an appartment building and even doing an oil change is strictly prohibited, so i can only imagine what kinda shit id get in for doing this the engine is gonna go back in at my workshop, towed back, and the rest re-assembled in my underground garage. Enjoy the pics, any questions, suggestions, or whatever is welcomed

Thats me in the black shirt with yellow lettering
                          Last edited by aleks77; 08-10-2007, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Cool man! Good choice with the 60-1

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

fuck...doing it in a apt. complex...this is a bad ass build! haha

best of luck bro.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

beats doing it on the lawn lol! Good job! One question, why the h22 rods? Why not f22rods?

WaC!

Comment

Working...
                                X