Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by driftt
    vigor bar measured
    forget the sway bar, i want that digital caliper instead.

but definetely a good find and mod
    i guarantee some people on this forum are checking out the junkyards, ebay, etc.. as we speak
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

how hard is it to take apart and re install? diy thread maybe. and how much u pay 4 it

Comment

did you use the same end links and sway bar bushings? and how much u pay for da sway bar

Comment

the only problem with this is i don't believe that polyurethane bushings are available for the vigor. some cd's have 15mm rear sways. there are bushings for those.
          I hate thieves!

Comment

im using the vigors endlinks and bushings, but they look the same as the ones that came off my car. it was really easy to do, just 4 bolt/nuts. i cant remember what i paid because i got some other parts as well probably like $10 or something at the junkyard.

i would be willing to bet the cd poly bushings would work, but poly bushings are overrated anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
              the only problem with this is i don't believe that polyurethane bushings are available for the vigor. some cd's have 15mm rear sways. there are bushings for those.
              just size it up and match it up, they have it universally.
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

interesting find, . now I gotta try to find one locally.
                http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

I got one two weeks ago. I have an LX so, I got the the whole swaybar, bushings, endlinks, and mounting brackets. I paid a whole $13. It almost broke the bank.
                  91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

I hope I can get this done but I dont have a sway bar since I own a LX.
                    Last edited by Abeerdrinker; 03-19-2006, 09:19 PM.
                    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

what year/model was the vigor?
                      how much you pay?
                      and yes, please do a DIY thread, i personally want to do this.

Comment

I hope I can get this done but I dont have a sway bar since I own a LX.
                        You don't have one, but you can put one in no problem. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that or not by your post.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                        where you been, is something wrong?
                        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                          forget the sway bar, i want that digital caliper instead.

but definetely a good find and mod
                          i guarantee some people on this forum are checking out the junkyards, ebay, etc.. as we speak

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-inches-ELECTRO...QQcmdZViewItem =

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                            You don't have one, but you can put one in no problem. Wasn't sure if you were aware of that or not by your post.

Well, actually there is not any holes drilled into the subframe. I just welded the brackets on, and you can still change bushings or swaybar whenever you want to. the differance is like night and day.
                            Last edited by JDMcbCHIC; 03-20-2006, 04:30 PM. Reason: f'd up
                            91' EX H22-5 speed swap

Comment

did this too a few weeks ago.....

accord brackets will fit. u have to make it fit.
                              welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Working...
                              X