the offical nh kangamangus meet thread 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add me as 17. I'll go.

And are you back in NH Isaiah? I need you to check out my sleeves im bouncing =[

Comment

Originally posted by Reignstarz View Post
      Add me as 17. I'll go.

And are you back in NH Isaiah? I need you to check out my sleeves im bouncing =[
      i'll be up this weekend and then back for good after the 9th lol
      back at it again

Comment

Add me mang!!!!! Saturday is a big maybe. Sunday is a def. I think I got some coupons(lmaooooo) for the red roof in in nashua nh. How far is that from the meet?
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
          Add me mang!!!!! Saturday is a big maybe. Sunday is a def. I think I got some coupons(lmaooooo) for the red roof in in nashua nh. How far is that from the meet?
          the red roof in from the meet is a lil more than an hr and a half lol

there are a few hotels up there

well we where gona do the kanc on sat then mabyee go to new england drag way on sunday i just have to look up the track shedule or we hit the track on friday for street night lol
          back at it again

Comment

lol i was on the phone with my mum and she reminded me of a really awsome spot to have a bqq and photo shoot lol over lookin the mountains and is really close to hurricane mtn rd in north conway lol

other places in north conway

Last edited by i-07; 07-27-2010, 08:44 PM.
            back at it again

Comment

if you guys want to have a bbq i have a full size weber charcoal grill as well as a smokey joe. if someone comes with a roof rack i could strap the big grill to it, that would be a hoot to see going down the road!

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                if you guys want to have a bbq i have a full size weber charcoal grill as well as a smokey joe. if someone comes with a roof rack i could strap the big grill to it, that would be a hoot to see going down the road!
                if sarah gets her license lol then she will be able to put it in the van lol
                back at it again

Comment

nice, i'm going to try to get some good pics of rt3 and the kanc tomorrow. maybe ill go on a cruise with my dog.

Comment

hey do you know how long the drive is up there where we're meeting? and also the distance on the scenic drive we're taking. becuase i dont mean to sound like a kid, but i have a driving curfew (by law) at 11pm. and cant really be driving home after that. i just want to get an idea of how long i'll be driving for. im in the southern part of CT

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                      hey do you know how long the drive is up there where we're meeting? and also the distance on the scenic drive we're taking. becuase i dont mean to sound like a kid, but i have a driving curfew (by law) at 11pm. and cant really be driving home after that. i just want to get an idea of how long i'll be driving for. im in the southern part of CT
                      you can stay at one our places lol man if it's too late
                      back at it again

Comment

What hotel I should I go to? Cuz I think after work I'm just going to go up there and chill with you mofos Saturday. I should be there around 10pm the latest. You guys better be up and about!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!

Comment

What hotel I should I go to? Cuz I think after work I'm just going to go up there and chill with you mofos Saturday. I should be there around 10pm the latest. You guys better be up and about!!!!!!!!!
                          we will you can stay in nashua if you want lol then meet up with us when you get up there
                          back at it again

Comment

as much as you guys are my cb7 family, my mom doesnt want me going all the way up there for one day, let alone stay over night lol.

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              we will you can stay in nashua if you want lol then meet up with us when you get up there
                              I want to stay as close as possible to the meet. It just I got coupons for the red roof inn. I spent a lot of time in manchester nh and nashua nh. I'm going with what I know....... I'll let you know when I'm there. So we out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!

Comment

I want to stay as close as possible to the meet. It just I got coupons for the red roof inn. I spent a lot of time in manchester nh and nashua nh. I'm going with what I know....... I'll let you know when I'm there. So we out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                ok lol umm there might be a red roof inn near it lol you look for licoln nh
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X