the offical nh kangamangus meet thread 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
    as much as you guys are my cb7 family, my mom doesnt want me going all the way up there for one day, let alone stay over night lol.
    aww come on lol
    back at it again

Comment

Im thinking about making this a family trip to see the fall foolage.

If I do, ill be staying here
      http://www.indianheadresort.com/

Stayed ther before and loved it. I got a bugalo for around $100 a night. They have 50in panel tvs now, but when I stayed a couple of years ago it was 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, and fireplace. You have your own house or you can stay accross the street at the motel, Check it out. They remodel all of them last year and have some nice specials. they also have a adult meal plan and the kids eat free. They also have a gameroom, outside and indoor pool
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
        Im thinking about making this a family trip to see the fall foolage.

If I do, ill be staying here
        http://www.indianheadresort.com/

Stayed ther before and loved it. I got a bugalo for around $100 a night. They have 50in panel tvs now, but when I stayed a couple of years ago it was 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, and fireplace. You have your own house or you can stay accross the street at the motel, Check it out. They remodel all of them last year and have some nice specials. they also have a adult meal plan and the kids eat free. They also have a gameroom, outside and indoor pool
        looks nice, any prices, i dont see any $ jumping at me on the website lol. maybe i can get someone to go with me and split the room

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          looks nice, any prices, i dont see any $ jumping at me on the website lol. maybe i can get someone to go with me and split the room
          call them, their really nice. They have fall special, you should ask them. Their pretty cheap
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

nice lol
            back at it again

Comment

Or I might go camping. Heard they got some good campsites. Not sure how cold its gonna be though. Once we figure out the days, we can plan this better
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                Or I might go camping. Heard they got some good campsites. Not sure how cold its gonna be though. Once we figure out the days, we can plan this better
                i posted the days lol

oct 9th and 10th
                back at it again

Comment

I checked 6 hotels/motels for lincoln nh and the don't have room. Which is bullcrap!!!! I'll be in manchester nh. I'm going with what I know.
                  I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                  Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  My coupe!!!
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                  Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                    I checked 6 hotels/motels for lincoln nh and the don't have room. Which is bullcrap!!!! I'll be in manchester nh. I'm going with what I know.
                    they are booked this far out?? weird lol you try tilton nh? i'm gona go camping probaly lol and my dad gave me a idea for the plan lol

i could have everone meet up in concord then cruise up to liconln to start the cank then we do the kanc and have a bbq then we can get a hotel and stay in north conway and then cruise hurrican mtn rd and end with a nice mountain veiw photo shoot
                    back at it again

Comment

I'm down with any plans. I'm going to your state so I know when the time comes around I'll be okey dokey. I do have a roomm reserved in manchester nh as a backup.
                      My coupe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                        I'm down with any plans. I'm going to your state so I know when the time comes around I'll be okey dokey. I do have a roomm reserved in manchester nh as a backup.
                        i came up with a plan so that we meet up in concord nh 25 min from manch then we cruise up 93 to get to licon then the kanc lol
                        back at it again

Comment

put me in

Comment

if i can make a route suggestion, lets get off I93 at exit 28 and take route 3 up to the kanc, its a pretty good scenic drive. in concord would be be meeting up at the rest stop? it might be kind of boring to be part of a "cruise" just driving up I93 for an hour before the fun starts, i vote we meet up closer to the kanc, maybe like... ashland or tilton? theres the huge wal mart parking lot in tilton...

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              i came up with a plan so that we meet up in concord nh 25 min from manch then we cruise up 93 to get to licon then the kanc lol
                              Cool!!!!!!!! You the man!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                                if i can make a route suggestion, lets get off I93 at exit 28 and take route 3 up to the kanc, its a pretty good scenic drive. in concord would be be meeting up at the rest stop? it might be kind of boring to be part of a "cruise" just driving up I93 for an hour before the fun starts, i vote we meet up closer to the kanc, maybe like... ashland or tilton? theres the huge wal mart parking lot in tilton...
                                yeah that alil better of an idea lol you go up to the kanc the other day??
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X