jersey douchebags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Fake baking shouldn't exist PERIOD. Spray-tan a model before a shoot... that's it.

I'm a nice shade of Irish/Lithuanian/Scottish/French Canadian pale... and dammit, I'm proud of it.
    GAH I'M BLIND! My wife is WHITE and freckled...while I wouldn't mind a tanned freckled wife...I'd rather her NOT tan. And I don't like orange

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
    More of the Jersey Shore. I live in North Jersey and They're not here anymore. There was a time when you couldn't walk in a mall without seeing 800 super sayans.
    I keep laughing everytime I see the dbz reference

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
    iv gone tanning..................wait what
    sir...I love your sig...patrick stewart (picard) going ape shit...awesome.
    ____

Comment

LOL stupid NJ kids....

wonder how they dress now........

Comment

Oh man this thread is awesome. I recently have been dubbed "guido" by some friends that are more acquaintances. The thing is, I'm Greek. Very Greek. Speak it, proud of it, party like it, etc. They seem to have mistaken Italians and Greeks for being the same thing. When I try to argue, they argue back how close the two countries are to each other. As if this has anything to do with anything.

I don't spike my hair, I shave it. I don't fake tan, or tan at all, I am tan because I'm Greek. I'm not a D-bag, I'm an asshole. I don't talk gangster, or mobster, I speak with intelligence. I do lift weights, but not to look good or "get the ladies." I do it for myself. Lastly, due to my backround of training in numerous martial arts, I can fight, but this doesn't mean I challenge everybody I see to a "hardness" competition.

I am not guido, I hate these Jersey Shore douche bags and I'd really like to beat the shit out of one of them, especially that "The Situation" ***. "Look at my abs, this is why they call me the situation dog." ***.

Eff them, I've never seen a bunch of people that wanted to be Puerto Rican so badly. Stereotypes...Gotta love em. When will people grow the fuck up.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
          I am not guido, I hate these Jersey Shore douche bags and I'd really like to beat the shit out of one of them, especially that "The Situation" ***. "Look at my abs, this is why they call me the situation dog." ***.

Eff them, I've never seen a bunch of people that wanted to be Puerto Rican so badly. Stereotypes...Gotta love em. When will people grow the fuck up.
          you're just mad because you didn't think up the nickname "The situation" first. I sure as hell was. When I first heard that I was like wtf... The situation is an awesome name, I wish I had thought of that.

=p

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
            you're just mad because you didn't think up the nickname "The situation" first. I sure as hell was. When I first heard that I was like wtf... The situation is an awesome name, I wish I had thought of that.

=p
            I think I'd rather be "The Solution"

Comment

I haven't cared enough to confirm... but I've heard they're all from NY anyway.

I hate that show because it makes the rest of the world think that everyone from NJ is like that.

And the Greeks were the first Italians... just ask Jupiter... I mean Zeus.

Comment

Im tha dominator
                wat?

Comment

I haven't cared enough to confirm... but I've heard they're all from NY anyway.

I hate that show because it makes the rest of the world think that everyone from NJ is like that.

And the Greeks were the first Italians... just ask Jupiter... I mean Zeus.
                  Thanks for kicking my pride square in the nuts Deev. Lol, my world was just turned upside down.

Unfortunately, due to this newfound knowledge, I am going to have to start spiking my hair straight up, wearing a visor upside down and cocked to the side, wearing sunglasses when it isn't dark out, spray tanning my body orange, speaking like a mobster, and hitting women.

Also, my new nickname is going to be, "The Solution." When people ask, I'll lift my shirt, flex my pecs, and say "This is the Solution," then wink at women.

Sound good?

JK!

Comment

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                    Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

I love that they seem to have been given a budget for part 2. The production value is higher... though it's not as funny, IMO.

Comment

I love that they seem to have been given a budget for part 2. The production value is higher... though it's not as funny, IMO.
                        LMAO! x2

Comment

yea part 2 was a little funny... but the first one is hilarious

MEMBERS RIDE.

Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

found another funny video lmao.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Comment

LMAO, I just noticed "The Solution" under my name. Wow, thanks deev. This is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                                Oh man this thread is awesome. I recently have been dubbed "guido" by some friends that are more acquaintances. The thing is, I'm Greek. Very Greek. Speak it, proud of it, party like it, etc. They seem to have mistaken Italians and Greeks for being the same thing. When I try to argue, they argue back how close the two countries are to each other. As if this has anything to do with anything.

I don't spike my hair, I shave it. I don't fake tan, or tan at all, I am tan because I'm Greek. I'm not a D-bag, I'm an asshole. I don't talk gangster, or mobster, I speak with intelligence. I do lift weights, but not to look good or "get the ladies." I do it for myself. Lastly, due to my backround of training in numerous martial arts, I can fight, but this doesn't mean I challenge everybody I see to a "hardness" competition.

Sweet, next time you hang out with them call them ******s, and if they argue, just say that the two countrys are next to each other.

bwuaha
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X