Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kancamagus Cruise Meet Media Thread!! 56k go read a book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kancamagus Cruise Meet Media Thread!! 56k go read a book.

Here are some pics from the meet today, it was a blast!

I like how you can see the cb7tuner sticker in the corner of this one.

Last edited by scudweiser; 10-10-2010, 09:06 PM.

Look, a CB7

Tons more coming, once izz posts his on the F-Book.
    Last edited by scudweiser; 10-10-2010, 08:48 PM.

Comment

some of isaiahs photos

Ghost Domo will kill your family. Also dislikes apples.

Ominous clouds.

Comment

all these accords make mine look like yea.... ill stop their.. Very nice man. Congrats to al who was there.
        My System
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165155

Comment

[QUOTE=tgdrums1990;2642861]all these accords make mine look like yea...ill stop their..

Speak up. What are you trying to say?
          Last edited by H22WAGON93; 10-10-2010, 10:36 PM.
          NEW PSN
          H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by tgdrums1990 View Post
            all these accords make mine look like yea.... ill stop their.. Very nice man. Congrats to al who was there.

She may not look like much kid, be she got it where it counts..

Comment

NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

lawlz.

most of these accords aren't all JDM'd y0z. they're also not slampigs and lowriders with speedbump-ruined stance. the meet was very small, and it was more or less just us getting together and appreciating the CB for what it is. honestly i think that's what separates NE members from others sometime, not saying that others don't appreciate the car-i don't know how to explain it. maybe it's just the new england way lol

regardless. this was fun. hope to see some of the members who couldn't make it this year, next year. but we had a nice quiet turnout and a very long day in the car of cruising...i passed right out as soon as i got home last night. it was nice to meet everyone who came and see their cars finally.

life is good.

Comment

nice man. small as it may be but it was a nice one. who had the Bisi header and that clean bay?

very short i see your visit with us is....

Comment

[QUOTE=Shadow1;2643084]nice man. small as it may be but it was a nice one. who had the Bisi header and that clean bay?

That was GraniteCB7 (Dan)
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Yeah when Im cool like you with 'tweeters' on my dash and then I'll give you props.

Its a meet...consisting of friends and meeting new people..not to show off the best car on the forum.

I had allot of fun just cruising North Conway. That GTR and the R8 me and Dan spotted were sick cars.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

It was a lot of fun looking in my mirror and seeing dan behind a bus, then looking in my mirror 5 seconds later and hes right behind me going like a hundred lol.

Comment

^lol yes. twas funs.

life is good.

Comment

Sorry I couldnt be there. We should start meeting up saturdays in Manchester and take over the ricers. My car should be registered this week
                            NEW PSN
                            H22wagon

RIP

Comment

marc, i was asking where you were yesterday lol. izzy said you didn't have the wagon on the road. was bummzor'd. i just posted on his fb, regarding a manchmeet. i'm down. just throw a date out there, we'll all come to an agreement hopefully. maybe it'd be something you southern NH locals could make as a regular thing, and me and josh (hondaccordman) and my buddy jeff with his H22 coupe could roll down when we can make it.

anyway, talk to izz, eric, dan, henry, and zach and we shall figure something out

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X