• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not gonna be able to make it. sorry fellas
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

sounds good all things are looking good for me and savannah isn't that far from me ill try and get antoine and aj and couple more ppl to come
      ~Nick~
      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Okay, the time is 4:30. I'm going to be going to grab a bite to eat somewhere afterwards, if anybody wants to join let me know. Hah, a CB7 dinner. word. anyway, is 4:30 good for everybody? it leaves us with some sunlight still, and the sun will start to set if anybody brings a camera for some pictures around the track.

just LMK guys.

Comment

awww man 92ex you not coming?? damn...i wanted to see a boosted CB too oh well...is 4:30 good for everyone??
          Sam, where you plannin on going to eat?

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

dunno. somewhere cheap. haha, a sit down place though. there's a REAL good mexican place over on wilmington island...anybody like mexican food?

i'm talking like...best place in savannah for mexican food. it's about 15 minutes from the meet spot. cheap too. anybody down?

Comment

Originally posted by npor
              dunno. somewhere cheap. haha, a sit down place though. there's a REAL good mexican place over on wilmington island...anybody like mexican food?

i'm talking like...best place in savannah for mexican food. it's about 15 minutes from the meet spot. cheap too. anybody down?
              oh yea?? you go there often man?? I know this one place by Ogelthorpe mall thats pretty good, cheap, AND they offer student and military discounts

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

i'd like to go, but i'm 90% sure i would have a car related problem. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

ok i just looked at the schedule...im fucking off the 27th and 28th which is a sat/sun if im not mistaken!!

Awesome, so i printed out my mapquests to and from in case i miss a turn or something and ill be there...ill probably leave early to avoid traffic and to get some photos solo so thats out the way and goof around cuz that track is the shit !!!!

Ok so count me down for my first ever CB7 meet and i dont know about yall but i will be bringing a camera so ill have pics of everyones ride to post up here afterwards!!

CB7 ftw!!

Comment

if im going to be the only one comin from over here i aint going. sawry
                    1993 Honda Accord LX
                    2006 Yamaha R6
                    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                      ok i just looked at the schedule...im fucking off the 27th and 28th which is a sat/sun if im not mistaken!!

Awesome, so i printed out my mapquests to and from in case i miss a turn or something and ill be there...ill probably leave early to avoid traffic and to get some photos solo so thats out the way and goof around cuz that track is the shit !!!!

Ok so count me down for my first ever CB7 meet and i dont know about yall but i will be bringing a camera so ill have pics of everyones ride to post up here afterwards!!

CB7 ftw!!

awesome. just be careful around the track. it surrounds/is surrounded by a golfcourse, so and people have cell phones. just don't get too carried away.

click the map in the mapquest, and move the map over a little. you'll see the track on the right.

here's a little overview of the track with a key, so there's an idea of what it looks like. it's a big picture, but ohwell.

meeting place i guess the parkinglot. makes the mose sense, and it's where i'll be.

RED - the actual track
                      YELLOW - straightaway w/finishline (good for pictures?)
                      TEAL - parkinglot (for the car's crew, i presume)
                      BLACK - pit
                      MAROON - start/finish line. probably can't see the little maroon line, but it's there. haha.

Comment

Thats what Im talking about! So far its npor, Ralphie, myself, and who else? TypeG, you HAVE to come man...im dying to see this car in person who else is going to come?

Click ^^^ for MR Thread

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82
                          Thats what Im talking about! So far its npor, Ralphie, myself, and who else? TypeG, you HAVE to come man...im dying to see this car in person who else is going to come?

type g...long highway drive? hahahaha your funny.
                          1993 Honda Accord LX
                          2006 Yamaha R6
                          2004 Acura TSX

Comment

papy if you really wanna have a look, come here on the 21st:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=64840
                            later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by papychulo82

daniel davis is coming aswell. that's 4 of us, in that bigass wide open space. lol

and of you Jville guys willing to make the 1.30 drive?

Comment

oh yeah, ralphie. don't race around out there if you decide to go early.

why?

it'll cause unwanted attention.
                                as in the police, considering the track is around a golf course, and there is a high chance of the police coming, if you race around. so if you're going to, then do it after we all leave. this spot is visited alot by kids who want to race, so i'm just thinking it'd be a bad idea to race around before everybody got there.

Comment

Working...
                                X