Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Lifetime Seatbelt warranty thru Honda is true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime Seatbelt warranty thru Honda is true

i just got off the phone with my honda dealer.. they will in fact replace any broken honda seat belts for FREE!! mechanical and belts WooHoo!! they said as long as i didnt cut them with sizzers, all Honda and acura seatbelts are covered for life.. original owner or not.. just thought id post this were everyone would see it

all generations? even our motorized seatbelts?

*Needs*
    -New shocks
    -Struts
    -Drop
    -Cleaning
    -New Tires/Wheels
    -New Window Tint
    -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

yes all generations, even the motorized one.. i am getting a whole new set on friday

Comment

Someone once reported that certain parts of the motorized ones aren't covered. They may have been lied to, but they ended up having to pay to fix their belts.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Someone once reported that certain parts of the motorized ones aren't covered. They may have been lied to, but they ended up having to pay to fix their belts.
          damn...with my luck...i bet i'll be one of that person too

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

well the info i got was from the service manager from Hardin in anaheim.. i explained that my mechanicals looked like the riviets were braking and the lights were on.. she said it was completely covered.. i take it in on friday, ill let you know..

Comment

Cool. If you think of it, ask them what wouldn't be covered. I can't find the thread (it was back when the board first started, so it's buried!) But I know someone had an issue with it! I think there was a recall on the autobelts... maybe that's what he got denied.

Comment

^x2 my auto belts have been disconected for +/- 5yrs and too lazy to get it checked by the dealer..

Comment

This is good news. I pulled the fuse on my pass belt because it keeps sliding forward. Now I just have to find time to take it in.

Comment

My rear passenger belt stoped returning, major saftey issue. The dealer wouldn't do anything for me but offer the 100 dollar part to fix it. I got mad and just went to the junkyard.

Comment

sometimes you have to watch who you talk to. generally, service advisors can be idots and they get fired all the time to prove it. you want to make sure you talk to a service manager and tell them you know the belts have a lifetime warranty. it's a liabilty for honda. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

what else has a warrenty like that on a cb7?

Comment

Thank you for the good information. I will always keep that in mind.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I wonder if they would try to weasel out of mine, since they are Honda, but not original...

I will have to check on that.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

the previous owner of my car had a dog....all my seat bealts are chewd up. think i can get them replaced?

Comment

Working...
                              X