Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap, red seems popular in your area lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Its ok. You guys will get over it. im not doing it for you. I dont give a fuck if YOU like it better stock its clean the way it is, yes. But anything i do to it is easily reversable. Im not doing anything extreme. Itll be stock for a long time because i got bills to pay.

I dont care about resale. If i dont mod it the next owner will. If i wanted a good daily driver car i wouldnt modify i would have gotten the 08 Civic that got better gas mileage that was on our lot for the same price.
      Last edited by acefighter028; 06-02-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
        good luck with your goals. I'm sure you'll manage to make it look janky like your accords.
        You know, i totally feel your need to be an asshole. All too often i see a persons thread with all their plans and goals and say "hey! this guy isnt doing what I would do if i had his car! I think im going to insult him and call his style janky and explain to him the RIGHT way to do things. Im sure he will be pleased that i set him in the right path"

But you know what? im probably wrong. I have no idea how it feels to be right all the time, like you.

Comment

Man, forget these people. Its your car, not ours...do whatever you want with it.
          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Man, forget these people. Its your car, not ours...do whatever you want with it.
            Thats what i intend to do. I dont give a fuck about others opinions. I respect them but i dont attack them. and i dont get my jollies harassing and insulting people on the internet.

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

my jimmies are not rustled in any means by what you do to your car. I already know you won't follow through with those mediocre "modifications" just like you never did with that white accord.
                Were in my post did i say i cared about you being angry? You are what is wrong with the Kansas City crew nowadays and i feel ashamed to be among you.

I couldn't carry out that mod list on my white accord because i was in and out of work and was in high school. Another thing to add as well, why would i modify a car that needed serious restoration work and repairs? paint was bad and it had bad rust like every other cb.The parts i did have on it were legit. Then i lost my job for months and had to get rid of it. Were are pictures of your piece of shit? at least i can afford a 8,000 dollar car AND another project car i throw parts into that is worth about 4,000. Not a rusted out old ass Accord from the early nineties.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Thank you for your contribution as usual. Are all of your posts like this? most the ones i see are.

Comment

I have something that one ups you, though I don't care enough about cars in general to care about sharing it with everyone. If you really are interested, I'll post pics.
                    Show me then. feel free to post them here. If you dont care about cars, why the fuck do you post on a car website? your one of those people who likes cars but cant build them yourself. Built not bought, bitch. Maybe thats why you dont like the idea of me modding my car.

Comment

Ladies... ladies. C'mon now. Can't we all just get along?

tunerman, why did you start this up? What someone does to their car, whether or not it decreases or increases the value, is none of your concern. There are still minty fresh Si civics all over. If this one bites the dust, oh well!

I don't see this ending well for either of you. You may as well agree to disagree and be on your way.

Back on topic...

I think this Si is awesome. So fresh and clean. I hope you do try to keep it looking this good in the future. Some go fast parts is all you need to have a nice little sleeper.

and tunerman, im interested in seeing your "one up"...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Here are some pics. i just touched up the paint and got it plated.

a couple dents here and there. going to have them removed soon

wheels are pretty good. a bit of corrosion around the center cap. thinking of polishing them like a mirror instead of getting aftermarket wheels. Let me know your opinion on that.

Comment

Polished while look good, can't wait to see the mods done man
                          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Damn that's clean.

As far as a mirror finish on the rims...meh...i like the OEM finish better, as long as they're clean.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

You clowns don't know what modding really is. Have fun with your ebay quality parts.

When I'm finished working on it this month, I'll have some pics to post.

Just a preview of parts I rock on my shit box car.

Name one ebay part that i have put on any of my cars. I put ebay mats in my civic so i wouldnt fuck up my legit H.O.P. floor mats. Thats about it.

Post what is going to one up me. Not the fucking wheels. not the fucking interior. Post your car. Now. i dont care if it is up on blocks or not. One up me, asshole.
                              Last edited by acefighter028; 06-12-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

You clowns don't know what modding really is...
                                Seriously dude...why you mad bro? Im sure there is someone out there who would call your style/parts janky/ricer/clownish as well. Although those rims are nice as fuck...

tunerman, get your head outa your butt and try to have a nice day!

Ace, don't play into his hate. It's only going to lead to more people being banned than there needs to be.

Let's keep it OT and talk about your uber sexy Si.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X