Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what do you think would be faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dohcb7
    u guys think that an f22 turbo with a dsm setup at 8psi can take a crx with a b16???
    If it is tuned right and has a good driver....haha, it'll definately make the crx cry.
    My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by thisiskev
      a b16a crx or a h22 accord with lsd.

a bunch of people in a crx foruhm are givin me shit cus they think there b16 rex can do 14s or some shit. BS
      I can run faster then those two cars. What can I say, I'm pretty fast.

Benchracing sucks.

You said CRX forum and your posting in a CB forum. Hm.....lemme think about that for a sec. You don't think CRX's in B16 can do 14's? Well over in the CRX forums I'm guessing they don't think an Accord with H22 can do 14's as well. Its gonna be pointless to argue back and forth. Too many variants. Best to check out dragtimes.com and search for your answer.

Comment

Agreed. Bench racing DOES suck (and in the Racing forum, it will result in a deleted thread )

You can argue math and speculation all you want. With a simple equation, you can calculate a quarter mile time based on hp and weight. Of course, there are SO many variables that also affect the time... including things like driver ability that can't really be mathematically calculated!

I've NEVER broken into the 14s. There has always been something holding me back (clutch, tires, ECU tune, notchy shifter, inexperience, weight). However, here's the list of cars I've beaten:

04 GLI with some bolt-ons (at the track)

RX-8 (at the track.. I don't know anything about the car, but I won by over a second)

Early 90s Z28 Camaro ("I wasn't racing, and I missed 3 shifts"... riiiiight... Either he misses shifts while driving normally, or he was racing... either way, I came out in front.)

350Z (brand new, temp tag still on the rear window... buttmunch flashed his 4 ways at me when he blew by twice, so I knew he wanted to race... The third time, I actually tried.)

Notice anything about those cars? Aside from the GLI, which should be about equal (with mods, maybe slightly faster) ALL of those cars should've been able to beat me! Why did I win? I dunno... probably because of worthless drivers or cars in crappy condition. Did I really win? Yeah, I say so. A fast car driven by someone that doesn't know how to drive it is a slow car.

Comment

i rape repeatedly a b16a in a rex at f/w speed and from a dig and pwned him with a tuned n/a with about every bolt on and bolt off lol with easy
          fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Like everyone say it depends on the driver that makes a different which motor you running.
            [

Comment

depends if the h22 is jdm or usdm as well auto or manual, tires, shift points, and lots of other variables but if both were in primo shape than i think the cb would win or it would be tied

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

well a b16 has really close ratios so that wood put it in front not by much. i also had a b18c1 inna eg hatch (rip) and my buddys 2001 lude h22 had absolutly nuthing on that and the hatch is heavier with longer gears and a little more power almost matching it to the crx

Comment

Hey- Did You Look At The Date On This Thread?
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Your forgetting about torque the H22a makes far more than a b16

Comment

Originally posted by virtualbasil View Post
                        Your forgetting about torque the H22a makes far more than a b16
                        you're forgetting torque multiplications and gear ratios buddy

Comment

I know this is old ass fuhh....But I can say from 1st hand experience that a bolton h22 accord is faster than a b16 crx.

I have pulled many,many gutted bolton b16,b18c,ls/vtec crx's & hatch's...and a few b20/vtec the ones done right would pull me.

My setup... was 91 cb7 coupe ex.. jdm h22,m2b4 lsd tranny, filter/h/e clutch,fly wheel,gutted trunk no back seats.
                          N/A is best....

Comment

ill go with the h22 accord with lsd

Comment

14's LOL you should honestly try to race the car and see how you manage. You dont need a h22 to beat most cars on the street. Forget about the crx its who you race in the end that has more skill and power than you. Beat them and you will have the power.

Comment

Straight up crx. The car is pretty quick.
                                cb7sk8rdude

Comment

Working...
                                X