No announcement yet.

jaykilla116 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used some long sheet rock screws and drilled right threw the plastic and scraped the lexus bracket
    a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
    out with the old and in with the new

Comment

No Tints ! I Like It Like That Too lol

Cars Clean Bro

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Originally posted by jaykilla116 View Post
        i used some long sheet rock screws and drilled right threw the plastic and scraped the lexus bracket
        You drilled the scews through the bumper cover?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

nah

well not the face of the bumper like the inside parts of the bottom grill
          a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed

Comment

looks like a great DD, hows the vtec treatin you? I still remem the first time i test drove mine and it kicked in,,
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Excellent job. I like how you brought it back to life.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

ah good old vtec it like bigger cams only when u need it yeh it kicks right around 5,000 and it just recently started kickin after i did this oil change and i put in the lucus ......... only thing now is the dumb ass idle and i wish i had a lsd.

Comment

well not the face of the bumper like the inside parts of the bottom grill
                  Thanks for the help! I need to take some time off and figure this out!

My '93 bumper is set up for Lexus fogs but I dont know how to get the fogs to stay in place.
                  Any ideas?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Not sure what your name is but I will say Jay lol.

You should stay active on the region north east section for meets.

What's your cell and I can keep you in the loop for meets via text lol

Comment

oh ok cool just pm me... i pefer aim though or email i dont like giving out my number..

Comment

how does that accord of the month stuff work...

Comment

mental tears i sold my cb7 for 1000

fair well to my blue lego i sold it and bought a g35 coupe pearl white

Comment

Damn jay! I nsaw it on craigslist. Were you that desperate?? $1000 geez!

Comment

rrrrrhhrhhrhrhr i miss my car man dumb ex girl made me sell it ...........i bout a 92 lude 4ws for project

Comment

rrrrrhhrhhrhrhr i miss my car man dumb ex girl made me sell it ...........i bout a 92 lude 4ws for project

Good luck on your new project man........
                                I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                                Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                My coupe!!!
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                                Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X