Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

This is a huge forum and I'd like some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a huge forum and I'd like some help.

I am in search of true JDM parts for my 92 Accord. I have had the thing since '94 and have bought the one peice headlights (not installed) and an H22a (tranny w/lsd and ICU) both from Japan while I was overseas. Now that I don't have access over seas anymore I'd like some links for more exterior and interior parts. If anyone could help that would be great!

jdm is sometime hard i know a guy get the stuff form jap
    GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

look on ebay and the classified section of this site. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Tripoli40
        I am in search of true JDM parts for my 92 Accord. I have had the thing since '94 and have bought the one peice headlights (not installed) and an H22a (tranny w/lsd and ICU) both from Japan while I was overseas. Now that I don't have access over seas anymore I'd like some links for more exterior and interior parts. If anyone could help that would be great!
        You will need to browse the for sale sections, and also ebat... JDM is a term that is over used now, so just because something is labeled JDM, it most likely isnt... But the best advise is to search the classified forums and just search and look around... Dont be afraid to ask questions, we're here to help...

oh yeah.. i know you are wondering why you are limited to the beginner sections... and this will answer your questions:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43248

Comment

Yeah like what everyone say Ebay is your best bet, then there is the for sale section on this forum, also some J-SPEC online stores like ICBmotorsports.com, PASSWORDJDM.com, RRR-GAME.com, but yet it will be rare and hard because I notice that the accords are not that popular chassis sellers part out from JAPAN and sell to us, since there always parting out CIVIC and INTEGRAS since there parts are more easy to sell and profit. Also you can put some keywords on yahoo and they will sometimes pop up with some parts from other Honda forums. Aight hope that helps, laters.
          Hi

Comment

Working...
          X