No announcement yet.

NH-503P-3 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that’s why I have the TL wheels. For the RL calipers. I just need two more tires then I can put everything on. If I don’t have tires I can’t put the wheels on and therefore I can’t put the RL calipers on yet lol. So that’s why I only did the rears only this weekend. I still have to paint the calipers too. I’ll get that done this week.
    5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

Those wheels looks really good. & we have the same jack.

Comment

It’s an affordable good jack lol. Works well for the Accord. Not so well for my Tacoma lol.
        I really like the 04-06 TL wheels but they’re more common as a swap wheel. The double spokes are very cool too and will work great to show off a huge rotor & caliper. I was set on painting the RL calipers blue but then I saw a bunch of CB’s with RL’s are painted blue. Then I figured black with polished letters will do, but there’s a bunch of those too. I’m now going with the burnt copper color. I’ve seen it on Mercedes, Subaru, & some other Acura’s with Brembo calipers but no RL calipers yet. Now it’s either black letters or my chrome paint pen to bling up the letters.

~Mark~

Comment

Nice work so far!

I'm not going to lie, I check this thread every time there are additions since the last time I saw it.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Got my RL calipers all painted finally. Burnt copper. I really like the way they turned out.

Here is one side all together. Since these are 2000 Accord V6 knuckles the 350Z rotor fits right on with no modification to the center bore.

One thing I figured out once the wheels were on. I need a 3mm spacer to clear the calipers!! I had some 2.5mm washers that I put over each stud to mount the wheels for now so I can move the car out of my garage. Sucks I can’t drive till I get the spacers. But at least it looks great all together. I’m going to paint the H in the center caps the same burnt copper as the calipers also.

~Mark~

Comment

Looks really good! Let me know how the performance is on this. So you are just going to find a 3mm spacer that goes over the hub? like a hub ring?

Comment

I think the spacer just sits behind the wheel. You just line it up over the rotor. It should be hub centric too. I don’t think 3mm is enough to make the wheel nuts not tighten up all the way either. They seem to tighten just fine with the washers. I’m not chancing driving anywhere with washers though lol.

~Mark~

Comment

Looks great! Pretty neat color choice, too!
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Well I found some simple spacers that will work till a friend sends me some better ones. They are pretty thin so they still lock down tight. I drove around for a while on them and everything is fine.

~Mark~

Comment

classy coupe
                      COUPE K24

Comment

Is that your view outside your garage? If so hot damn that’s nice!
                        ~Nick~
                        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yes, it was taken from inside my garage looking out. The night view is even more fabulous. I love working in my garage on a warm night.

~Mark~

Comment

lol...... WTF. Do you live on a mountain top?

Comment

Lol more like a hilltop. It’s nice and quiet where I live. Get a little snow every year. It’s not way hot in the summer and I don’t have to worry about somebody swiping my car in the middle of the night. Too bad my new position at Mickey Thompson is 60 miles from my home one way. I might have to move in a year or so. But the salary increase is more than enough to get the Accord done up nicely. I’ll commute the hell outa this car lol. Next up on the list of mods is the holy grail of interior upgrades. The digital climate control. I’m going to make it controllable from the steering wheel buttons also.

~Mark~

Comment

I like it! Simple, clean and elegant!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X