Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Newbie from Asheville NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Asheville NC

Hey folks just found this forum. Im not new to hondas have had several but just recently picked up my second accord and been lurking. This seems to be the friendliest and most knowledgeable site of all things CB7. Definitely looking to make this a clean low key project. Hoping for a very conservative turbo setup once I have everything else properly taken care of. First things on the agenda are finding some thinner wheels and tires. I can't stand the way these stick out. On a side note if anyone is looking for some xxr wheels in a 4x114.3 i would love to trade.

[IMG][/IMG]

nice looking cb7. you might be able to flare out your fenders to make it look like you rims dont stick out as much.

Comment

Welcome to the site, you will find everything you need here. Good choice on looking for another set of wheels, I am pretty sure you can find something that fits 10 times better.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Thats what Im hoping. Honestly I'm looking on some 240 forums cause these wheels would look awesome on a rwd car. Not so much on the accord haha. Hopefully i will find a halfway decent set of meshies or something similar for it.

Comment

Welcome and you'll definetly get a bite on those wheels!! good luck with her and we LOVE pics here on the forum!!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

There are a couple more photos for yall. Tomorrow if its nice I will take some of the interior and whatnot. First thing I plan to do is clean the engine bay and repaint. It appears that the previous owner just sprayed the whole thing black and then sprayed the valve cover orange so definitely want to make a change there. You can see my RX8 in the bg of the last one.

Comment

H23 swap? Bad ass! The wheels are a great design, but yeah it's too bad the dimensions are so wrong for the car. I'm liking the lip spoiler as well.

Welcome!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Thanks man and yeah I know about the wheels too I love the design if they were like 1.5 inches thinner.

Comment

Did some minor tinkering this evening trying to clean up the bay a bit. Still needs some serious degreasing and it kills me seeing all the spray paint all over everything but its something im going have to deal with eventually haha.

Before. [IMG][/IMG]

After

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Also side view of the wheel if anyone wants this set for something haha I would love to trade.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Welcome love the wheel design maybe flares will make them look better. Also what was that part you removed on the right side of the bay?

Comment

Also picked up some unique fabric to make a shift boot. Im not really sure I like it or not but It looks classy and its very thick, about the same as the stock material, so I am going to try it and if I hate it i will find some other use. Thoughts? [IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Carefully took apart the old boot trying not to damage the shape of the three pieces of cloth.

[IMG][/IMG]

Traced the isht on the new mat.
                        [IMG][/IMG]

The new boot. This is just pinned together for now because I don't have quick access to a sewing machine. Hopefully will be able to sew it up this weekend. Once sewn I will trim it all even and use a bronze cap.
                        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Wave View Post
                          Welcome love the wheel design maybe flares will make them look better. Also what was that part you removed on the right side of the bay?
                          The res was for the power steering which the car does not have anyway and the plastic thing is for the cruise control which wasn't hooked back up post swap. Thanks I love the wheels too and I thought the same thing. Im going to the junkyard in a couple weeks and was going to try to snag some mk1 jetta flares to try to keep the wheels. If not though I will get something with a more conservative width/offset.

Edit: I don't remember who but someone on here did the jetta flares and that car looked beast. I just dont want negative camber because I hate the way it looks.

Comment

Lol thanks I was wondering what it was.. my cc doesn't work anyway so that'll be coming out soon too.

Comment

Good call!

Comment

Working...
                              X