owequitit : 2009 Honda Civic Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
    All people can do is bitch about Honda not including any nifty little features, because they don't have "push button start."
    Lmao

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

was it under $20K OTD?

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

you sneaky little bugger.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
          No. I honestly could care less. I was going to look at the LGT, but there weren't any available here.

I was just trying to make sure that you knew it wasn't the limp wristed little shitbox that internet forum fanboys would have you believe. Not necessarily pointed at anyone here, but you hear all the bullshit about the Si having "no torque"/"no power" etc all over the place. I have no problems exceeding the speed limit with the car in 6th gear at 2-3K on a huge hill, with the A/C on and at 5-6K feet on a warm day. Like I said before, they aren't the fastest cars in the world, but they sure are damn nice to drive.

Like I told Mike. I think the LGT is a great car. I personally like the earliest years looks wise, but the overall proportions etc are outstanding, it is clean, but unique, upscale but sporty. Then they went and messed it all up with the one that is about to come out. Subarus have never been notoriously good looking cars, and they really had a streak going with the LGT that they screwed all up. In a climate like yours, it probably makes a lot of sense. In a climate like mine, it is 90% a gas sucker.
          Dang you and your nice climate! Pics please...I fully expect to see a pic of you posing on the car.

subscribed
          Last edited by lokuputha; 03-19-2009, 09:05 AM.
          DEVOTE

Comment

nice purchase...duh its a Honda . I saw a new coupe today, I really like the small face lift they did, but the 4 door is the way to go forsure. So, is this replacing your accordion?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Nice pick up. Change those ugly ass wheels though

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Nice car congrats! I was looking at them a couple weeks ago at dealership. I must say I really like them. I just dont know what I would choose if I had the chance, sedan or coupe? Its a real toughie for me lol.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63 View Post
                  Nice car congrats! I was looking at them a couple weeks ago at dealership. I must say I really like them. I just dont know what I would choose if I had the chance, sedan or coupe? Its a real toughie for me lol.
                  Which one is faster though? Cause I dont really study them that much.
                  Last edited by owequitit; 03-19-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Sedan vs Coupe? Fuck I couldn't even decide WHAT car to get for 20k. Too many options. I love them all.

Nice pick up owequitit. Future plans? I don't know how you could still want to work on the cb once you owned something like this. It just seems superior in every way.
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      I think they are okay the way they look but its a bit slow for my tastes. It would be nice if it was boosted like the mdx/ Now that would wow alot of customers.
                      It is plenty fast, besides, for the trade off, I got more features, better looks, better build quality, better interior etc.

Keep you shit out of my thread. That is your fair warning.
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Nice pick up. Change those ugly ass wheels though
                        Actually, in person, the wheels look really good.

Comment

I chose the sedan. Personally, for me, it was more functional. The coupes are cool, but the rear seat headroom is really limited, and I usually have my flight bag etc, that I carry. Plus, if I want to carry a few friends, I have no problems with it. The rear spoiler is also lower profile, and the sedan chassis is just a slight bit stiffer than the coupe due to the B pillar structure.

I test drove both, and I don't think you would go wrong with either, but I personally liked the sedan better.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                            Sedan vs Coupe? Fuck I couldn't even decide WHAT car to get for 20k. Too many options. I love them all.

Nice pick up owequitit. Future plans? I don't know how you could still want to work on the cb once you owned something like this. It just seems superior in every way.
                            Honestly, it is a factory swapped an tuned CB7 with upgraded suspension in almost every way.

I am having this dilemma right now. The saving grace is the amount of work already done to the CB, the rarity, and the history. Plus, this car is going to to stay 100% stock, so modifying the Civic instead is a non issue.

Comment

i'm so mad you got one of these. i was driving a blacak 4 door the other night at work and i just can't tell you how bad i want one.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                                Nah man im in mopar land. Like i said i dont study those cars at all. I just see them around alot getting riced out. People do more harm to those cars than good with rims that just dont belong.
                                ok cuz its the rdx that is boosted.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                                X