No announcement yet.

Hondateck2010 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in Qnz/Bk you from i think i seen your CB somewhere around . Im from Ozone.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post
      Where in Qnz/Bk you from i think i seen your CB somewhere around . Im from Ozone.
      Yea I think I seen your CB as well I be all over Qnz , Mostly in Jamica

Links to my rides :
      1992 Accord EX*
      1990 Accord EX
      1991 Accord SE (4th)
      1991 Accord SE (3rd)
      1991 Accord SE (2ND)
      1991 Accord SE

Comment

More Pix from today :

Links to my rides :
        1992 Accord EX*
        1990 Accord EX
        1991 Accord SE (4th)
        1991 Accord SE (3rd)
        1991 Accord SE (2ND)
        1991 Accord SE

Comment

Man am I so glad that you changed the tails. I would have to say as everyone else said the interior is nice. Drop it some put some sport wheels, Chrome is optional, and you will be good.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
          PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
            Man am I so glad that you changed the tails. I would have to say as everyone else said the interior is nice. Drop it some put some sport wheels, Chrome is optional, and you will be good.
            im glad as well. was going to put them on the white one but then decided to go with the car I love most

I would drop it but being that im in NYC can't happen. was thinking about some chrome but not sure yet since my next thing is going for the 5 lug swap

Links to my rides :
            1992 Accord EX*
            1990 Accord EX
            1991 Accord SE (4th)
            1991 Accord SE (3rd)
            1991 Accord SE (2ND)
            1991 Accord SE

Comment

interior is nice very nice i also like the car u did a good job on it but i still cant get over the interior damn i wish i was still in ny i would have to link up about ur interior but yo u can drop it just dont slam it u should b fine i got my cb from harlem and drove it in broklyn all the time down linden and sutter but linden is bad and i made it without scrapin and its dropped pretty low
              sold to the highest bidding stanger i miss this bitch
              the 93 ex to come soon

Comment

Thanks. Might be doing this on the other cb....yea but with my luck something gets lose or something hit the oil pan. im thinking about lowing the white one. I had the sliver SE low and it was ok but hit bumps was no fun but loved the way it drove. but stopping for bumps thats gonna need brakes sooner. since I don't use the while one like that I might do that

Links to my rides :
                1992 Accord EX*
                1990 Accord EX
                1991 Accord SE (4th)
                1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                1991 Accord SE

Comment

Thats a beautiful car man. The only thing I don't like is the big ugly headrest monitors, but being an installer myself I understand that its easier to just use the loaded headrest instead of going thru the trouble of putting screens in ur originals. I spy a D3 w/ XM I have that in my wife's yukon w/ xm, b-up cam, ipod w/ video, bluetooth and headrest too, I love that deck. PM me if u want info about using video with the ipod or updated maps disc or anything else you may wanna kno.
                  MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
                  If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy1980 View Post
                    Thats a beautiful car man. The only thing I don't like is the big ugly headrest monitors, but being an installer myself I understand that its easier to just use the loaded headrest instead of going thru the trouble of putting screens in ur originals. I spy a D3 w/ XM I have that in my wife's yukon w/ xm, b-up cam, ipod w/ video, bluetooth and headrest too, I love that deck. PM me if u want info about using video with the ipod or updated maps disc or anything else you may wanna kno.
                    Thanks people don't understand to hear good comments makes me want to keep her. I hear you 100% about the screens...I hate that they have carbon fiber and the fact that they are square but for $150 I could not say no and my daughter is very happy with them. im going to change them this year

on the D3 yea it is the best one I have owned. I had the Avic49000 or something like that and it only had the Ipod/Blutooth but navi and got that one for $300 , then I saw this D3 on craigslist for $200....didn't have the cash so I sold mine for $200 just so I would not lose out on the deal. I had to get the disk and Ant but was worth it. I have everything for it Ipod,Blutooth,Backup cam,USB,and XM/with nav traffic. just need to wire the reverse cam signal and speed. just don't know were the cables are located.

and yes need to know how to play video on it cause my other one did but it wont play my iphone videos (they say I can't)

Links to my rides :
                    1992 Accord EX*
                    1990 Accord EX
                    1991 Accord SE (4th)
                    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                    1991 Accord SE

Comment

I didn't have your # Ruben to text you but Happy Birthday man!

Comment

Working...
                      X