Plee3 : 1964 Olds Cutlass F85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plee3 : 1964 Olds Cutlass F85

I havent visited my favorite site in a while. My Accord is still running good.(exept for the stupid exhaust leak I have! LOL!) My attention has been focused on my new project. 1964 Olds Cutlass F85. Paid $3,000 for it (dam good price). It was a father and son project before I purchased it. The car was in pieces when I picked it up. The father has health issues and they couldnt finish the car. They did alot of work on the car. rebuilt 350 engine bored .030. rebuilt trans with shift kit, new suspension all the way around, electronic fuel pump, electronic fan, HEI distributor, The list goes on! I had major electrical issues with the car so I removed the ENTIRE WIRING HARNESS front to back and traced each wire individually. I did find 3 wires shorted together. Not good. I finally got the car running! I have to work on the interior to make this car a real street crusing machine!

I still have alot of work to do but for now it is running very good! Stay tuned for updates.

i love it paul!!!

Comment

Nice! Later Olds 350 then, not the earlier 330?

Needs alot of detail work under the hood.
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Lookin good Paul! It looks pretty clean and in decent shape, too. I love these old things. You dont see too many of them around anymore. Good find.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
        X