Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my legend seats, 2 bolts line up correctly and that's how I left them, safe enough for me maybe not you. One bolt in the front one bolt in the rear like this on the driver side \ and / on the passenger side, It doesn't feel loose while taking hard turns or braking hard.

Here's my full thread on it.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=77440

And here are some pics of the seats.

1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Here are my 4G Prelude Seats mounted to my original Accord Sliders. Requires a few modifications, but looks completely stock. The sliders unbolt from the Prelude seat, but you have to drill out a couple rivets and spotwelds to get the Accord ones to separate. I had to drill some holes and weld in a runner of right angle steel to make the Prelude seat sit on the wider accord bracket like stock. They look right at home now that I switched to tan ones.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
      After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
      Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
      PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
        2005 RSX Type-S

can i get more pics of this please!

Comment

haha, dude with the RSX fronts must've wanted a seat pic real bad real fast.
          No time to incline the seat so you can see it, or pick up the change that fell out of his pocket.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
          After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
          Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
          PM me and get it done right!

Comment

90-91 Seat brackets are easy to separate from the rails if you have the right set of tools. I think everyone that has tried to separate the seat rails have been those with 92-93s and noticed there were unseen spot welds and rivets making it difficult to remove.

90-91s only have a single boltand two rivets that can be drilled out and chiseled apart with a hammer.

I just did a 5th gen prelude seat install in my car and if I had a stronger drill it would have probably cut out an hour of my time.

Comment

what about back seats the only backseats ive seen installed are the evo8 recaros and the legend seats is there any other backseats that will fit besides the stock oem shit?
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
                  what about back seats the only backseats ive seen installed are the evo8 recaros and the legend seats is there any other backseats that will fit besides the stock oem shit?
                  5th gen accord fits like a glove

Comment

Originally posted by Punky View Post
                    2002 RSX TypeS Seats In 4thGen ...

This is what Ive been thinking for along time......That interior is fucking badd ass dude!
                    My cb will look something like very soon.........

Comment

bump for the rsx seats and the back seats i want to see some itr rear seats or those evo8's
                      CB7 Neon

Comment

What about 9091 Seats into 9293???

My EX has a seat-mounted armrest and i need one without that. However....

The 9091s have athe bulky seatbelt things on the right side, and upon removing that you remove the plug that im assuming is for the seatbelt light in the dash.

I could probably hold out for a 9293 LX/DX seat, but if i come across a 9091 first....id like to know.

I assume rails and such are the same, i just dont want that autobelt crap in my 92. and i dont want the seatbelt light on all the time either.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'd take a picture of how the seatbelt holder is bolted on to the 92.

This is how the auto belt is bolted on the 91

If they look like that, then you can swap your belt holder from your 92 on to the 91.

Comment

Originally posted by cb95spd View Post
                            5th gen accord fits like a glove
                            did the 5th gens come in black interior leather or cloth idc lol

i need to finish my murdered out int.

Comment

Acura Legend DIY, with wiring diagrams for seat motors.

DIY Legend.

Comment

heres my question i cant find aftermarket seat brackets for my tenzo r seats for the world. i can only find 94 and up brackets. so heres my question will 94-97 brackets work? i cant find a answer anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X