Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is KC going to have a meet for CB7T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is KC going to have a meet for CB7T?

Ok, I see everywhere else in the Midwest has a meet, seems like KC never seems to have them (well KCSR does but I really don't like that site much as there aren't very many accord guys here) COMO gets one, I think KC needs one this year any ideas? Feel free to let me know!!!!
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

When i get the new whip, ill be down for meets. And check your text!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'd come out to KC for a meet...the KC crew just needs to quit being a bunch of bums. Yeah, I'm calling you all out.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

>I< didnt say it...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          >I< didnt say it...
          But you were thinking it...

Comment

>.>
            <.<

If/when i get my new ride, ima hafta come terrorize the KC streets.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              >.>
              <.<

If/when i get my new ride, ima hafta come terrorize the KC streets.
              Terrorize? pshhh

Comment

See the sig Adam. See the sig...

Comment

dont hold your breath on that one son. kc is dead. and is not very well organized and is full of flakers. and people that think they are fast. im not part of the area but im up that way enough to notice what goes on up that way.
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I am still here. Even though I don't post that much, it does not mean I am not interested in attending a meet.

I didn't make it out to the STL meet because 1, I did not have a car, and 2, I had summer classes. I'd say KC is due for a CB7Tuner meet.
                    Last edited by HondaGuy1212; 07-21-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                      dont hold your breath on that one son. kc is dead. and is not very well organized and is full of flakers. and people that think they are fast. im not part of the area but im up that way enough to notice what goes on up that way.
                      Thanks for the insults Tommi. Now you can GTFO. I have better stuff to do then dick with the car all day.

You guys wanna set up a local meet? Great. I'm not going far out though. Enjoy as I do the CB has become low priority.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post
                        Thanks for the insults Tommi. Now you can GTFO. I have better stuff to do then dick with the car all day.

You guys wanna set up a local meet? Great. I'm not going far out though. Enjoy as I do the CB has become low priority.
                        That's been the story in KC for years. I don't even live there and I've heard about it.

Comment

Be it known I will bring KC back to life then!!!! I have one other person that rolling with right now (that is here), and another that wants a CB even more...Faheem and Mike are here, its going to happen...I will see to it that it happens
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Zach organized all the meets back in the day. When he got fed up and left, Nicole took over. Nicole had the meets at the Denny's that was, literally, 2mins from her place. She, and no one else in KC for that matter, ever traveled. The meet we had December of 08 was the first time id seen people travel. Lately a few have made it to the STL meets but that was it.

Who in KC, besides Robert, still has a CB? Lol. Joe? I think thats it. Faheem's in a BB6, Omar's in a ....? Ill be in a CG. Granted it wont be a CB meet but id still like to get one going.

Ive got ALOT going on until mid-August. What say we have one August 28th or September 4th? "Come one, come all" meet. CB, BB, CG...doesnt matter. Let's do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post

Chill out.

Comment

Working...
                              X