X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
    You got an M3 now?
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165241

smgs are faster, but i still prefer the 6spd.

Comment

I'd rather ride air ride.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by FuncOvrForm View Post
        I'd rather ride air ride.
        but wouldnt that contradict your screen name?

Comment

Originally posted by Formula-ONE View Post
          but wouldnt that contradict your screen name?
          Actually his set-up portrays both form and function.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165241

smgs are faster, but i still prefer the 6spd.
            i honeslty prefer a 6 speed too. smg is quicker on the low end but the manuals have it beat at the high end on a straight away. time attack wise, smg wins.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

lookin' clean jed

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              i hate driving the vw, it's way better parked preferibly in a garage.
              yo so u got a buyer lined up on the cb7? ... i'm trying to see if i can scrounge up some funds to buy chris' (rythemkey) cb7 .. i need me a clean auto daily. Buuut, a black '05 legacy i detailed might be up for grabs, dirt cheap .. low miles .. AUTO ..
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

yea, i have the cat ordered and thats the only thing holding me up so far. i do want to focus on the yellow rado. there's a place in berkerly that can paint a hood for 200 bucks. i think if we have it all one color then it is a little more marketable.

we should try and shop around san jose and see if anyone wants to deal.

so whats a dirt cheap legacy?

im meeting up with antoine tomorrow to do his brakes but thats after we goto treasure island to check out the corrado engine that i need for a rebuildable core.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

anyone wants these?

-JDM Sun Visors (light grey). $45 sh. obo

jdm visers

Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                  -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    yea, i have the cat ordered and thats the only thing holding me up so far. i do want to focus on the yellow rado. there's a place in berkerly that can paint a hood for 200 bucks. i think if we have it all one color then it is a little more marketable.

we should try and shop around san jose and see if anyone wants to deal.

so whats a dirt cheap legacy?

im meeting up with antoine tomorrow to do his brakes but thats after we goto treasure island to check out the corrado engine that i need for a rebuildable core.
                    these coming saturdays look open to get some work done. I think i can get the hood painted for cheaper, as long as we do the prep work.

Legacy is too cheap for me to post it! lol.

ohh yeh ... the cb7 makes clacking sounds in the morning when its cold. . suspension clacking.. i'm guessing ball joints(passenger side)? after I drive around and hit a few bumps the clacking fades out
                    Last edited by TheNextAZN; 09-25-2010, 08:17 PM.
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

it'll be perfect because im looking to get a forester asap and we can probably thro the hood in there and transport it. sucks about working sunday, it is one less day i can spend doing projects. i have to spend the next sat putting heads on my buddies ranger pickup and then we can possibly work so two saturdays from now.

the guy im buying another corrado engine from is convinced that the G-lader supercharger is a turbo because it's shaped like one. he kept calling it a turbo, lol. he has his parts corrado in the back of a moving truck.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Anyone want an accord?

Im selling my old one for 300 just needs an alternator and battery terminal which i have. and a good set of tires the ones on it are all bubbly and cracked ok for under 30mph but above that shakes like crazy

you can either tow it or fix it where its at and drive it home. good for a car that will be for point A to B did oil change and spark plug every 3k miles. 175k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                          Anyone want an accord?

Im selling my old one for 300 just needs an alternator and battery terminal which i have. and a good set of tires the ones on it are all bubbly and cracked ok for under 30mph but above that shakes like crazy

you can either tow it or fix it where its at and drive it home. good for a car that will be for point A to B did oil change and spark plug every 3k miles. 175k miles.
                          interested. got pics??

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

i have an alternator that you can have, crei.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by H22Artman View Post
                              interested. got pics??
                              Ill get some pics tomorrow.

Comment

i have an alternator that you can have, crei.
                                thank you, wes
                                i'll let you know when/if i need it.

Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
                                Ill get some pics tomorrow.
                                thank you kid.
                                sorry. i suck with names, i know you told me when we met at Diablo.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
                                X