Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to be at the shop on saturday, ill try and get the crank ready.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      im going to be at the shop on saturday, ill try and get the crank ready.
      for sure. pm your number man.
      Turbo F22 Under Construction

Comment

anyone interested in buying a legend coupe lip, the rare one with the foglight cutouts like the one in my sig

CALI LIFE STYLE
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

anyone interested in my jl grille? ..it has some small chips and scratches but i painted it black cause i don't really have time to fill them.

Comment

anyone have a passenger front strut? I have no job and this new accord I got has a blown strut. Or a strut that isnt blown stiff LOL

Or even springs?

I have a rear spoiler and tail lights for the car even a spare intake manifold =)

thx.

Its a nice week, I think the accord needs a bath
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
              anyone have a passenger front strut? I have no job and this new accord I got has a blown strut. Or a strut that isnt blown stiff LOL

Or even springs?

I have a rear spoiler and tail lights for the car even a spare intake manifold =)

thx.

Its a nice week, I think the accord needs a bath
              i got some oem springs if your interested?

CALI LIFE STYLE
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Mini Southbay Cb7meet.. In 30 minutes.. Quimby and Tully, coffee shop, "Em Quyuen"
                -:¦:-
                Originally posted by wed3k
                i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

27.8 yokohama (go kart racer)
                  I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                    i got some oem springs if your interested?
                    IM good. Thanks. Got the ones that came with he car. Maybe someone had an OEM spring with shock and strut mount so i can easilly just bolt it in
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      27.8 yokohama (go kart racer)
                      time to break the 26's!

hey i just logged into gokart racers site.. we were running fuqin 27.3's!

http://clubspeedtiming.com/gkrburlin...?HeatNo=162436
                      Last edited by TheNextAZN; 04-10-2011, 02:59 AM.
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                        time to break the 26's!

hey i just logged into gokart racers site.. we were running fuqin 27.3's!

http://clubspeedtiming.com/gkrburlin...?HeatNo=162436
                        yea i know! i need to step my game up, oh well i was first place.

and it was a race too not hot laps and lapped traffic kinda sucks.
                        I <3 G60.

Comment

Anyone going to the Sonoma Drift event at Infineon this Wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                            I will. but i wont be getting there till 8 or so

. Have you been out to the vallejo meets?

Comment

I want to go out to infineon but i have class. Should I skip?

Comment

Originally posted by rhythmkeytar View Post
                                if i had my 240 here i'd take it out there and drift that mofo! lol

whys the even on a Wednesday>?

Comment

Working...
                                X