acefighter028: 1999 Honda Civic Si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    Seriously dude...why you mad bro? Im sure there is someone out there who would call your style/parts janky/ricer/clownish as well. Although those rims are nice as fuck...

tunerman, get your head outa your butt and try to have a nice day!

Ace, don't play into his hate. It's only going to lead to more people being banned than there needs to be.

Let's keep it OT and talk about your uber sexy Si.
    Yea. im done replying. chances are i am going to get banned anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
      at least i can afford a 8,000 dollar car AND another project car i throw parts into that is worth about 4,000. Not a rusted out old ass Accord from the early nineties.
      Now you're on the right track. I dont understand why everyone is stil stuck on 20-year old rustbuckets.

Originally posted by acefighter028 View Post
      Thank you for your contribution as usual. Are all of your posts like this? most the ones i see are.
      I'll let this slide. Probably because you were on a rampage with dickhead. I meant for my post to be for you, about him. Dont let his BS taint your life.

I commend you and applaud you for finally getting something newer and something with some balls. I did and I dont regret it. Nor do I miss my CB one bit.

Im not sure why mr. tunerman is so butthurt. Maybe he's jelly? That's probably what it is. That or his s2000 has made him an elitist prick. Probably the latter.

He finally got a car worth something to other people so he's overcome with pride and cockiness. Regardless, he's not showing even the tiniest bit of love. It's all hate. And you know what they say...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
        lol, you ricers called me out on my car then get butt hurt when your shit talking backfires. I don't give a shit about my car nor yours. just stated my opinion and you took it to heart.

also, congrats on paying $8000 for a car worth $6000 max. hell of a deal

edit: keep replying to this guys, I'm enjoying the lulz.
        How did I get butthurt? I just would like to know why your such a douche. All you posted were pictures of your wheels. Im still waiting to see your fucking car that is going to one-up me.

I dont care if it was a good deal or not. i know what i payed for. I got what i wanted and im happy with it.

Yea guys. im a ricer i guess. Please forgive me for ricing out my cars. This guy here is sure teaching me how it done.

This is stating your opinion?
        Originally posted by tunerman
        why can't you get a modded SI and make it shittier?

It's guys like you that make it impossible to find a stock SI.

FYI, it'll be worth more left alone than modded.
        This is the first post you put on my thread and every other post you followed up was full of more asshole comments. Your obviously mad about me modding this car or you wouldnt have been so passionate about your comment. Were you born a prick or did your mom or dad teach you? or do you practice yourself?

If you think we are all ricers, why do you stay on this thread?

Is Mike correct? Has owning an S2K made you feel like the king of all Honda owners? (which isnt saying much btw )

So many questions, so little fucks. I would appreciate it if you would just leave my thread. Go back to Hater Tech were you belong.

Comment

wat?

Comment

Thread cleaned up, bans issued. I'm not sure if these people missed the no flaming rule or what, but I've had enough.
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

This is my favorite civic ever! Clean man. Can't wait to see mods.
              Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
              Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

I've always wanted one these Si's but eh it is becoming a rarity to find one that hasn't been molested.

I like the mod list you got going so far.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

That's why I'd have a hard time modding one. If I did, it'd be careful and tastefully done. I mean, it'd be my car to do with what I please, but the previous owner didnt molest it, so Id kinda feel obligated to do the same.

Yay for thread cleanup!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Beautifull em1. That car was my first love. I had a 00 fbp SI. I got it with 13 miles off of the lot. I put ground control with tokico blues, aem cai, DC header, and greddy exaust. I loved that car. My girlfriend at the time took it to work one day and wrecked it. It was the best two years of my life lol.
                    Last edited by Hostile; 06-16-2012, 02:20 AM.
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Nice to see tunermans little bullshit come to an end. Keep this thing looking good bro love these cars.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Nice, pretty rare to find one so clean.

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman View Post
                          Nice, pretty rare to find one so clean.
                          Thanks. It hasnt changed any, dont worry.

Static balanced the wheels. no more hammer-on wheels weights.

Comment

Got Greddy SUS header today for 160. It had some ugly black paint on it. Im repainting it "aluminum". Pics later. Im not installing anything untill i have my entire exhaust ready.

Comment

Time for some goodies

Next im going to buy a 3 level aluminum spoiler and a bodykit.

Comment

Nothing has really changed much but im getting a new job soon and ill be making plenty of money to stockpile parts and get it started.

Just recently rocked a trip to Chicago and it took it amazingly. Took a few pics.

Not related but stopped by Ill garage and AMS while i was up there

and a couple videos
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w5jyApWzE8&feature=plcp
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc0Udnw68js&feature=plcp
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYru-Xta6o&feature=plcp

Dont let the videos fool you. 99% of the time i baby this car.

Comment

Working...
                                X