Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fastest Car You've Ever Driven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Focus Midget. Its a racecar, but still counts. 200+ hp and less than 1300 pounds.

Comment

My 2006 Honda insight with a 400+hp F22 engine, in all motor, N/a trim. Sick speed!!!
      'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
      World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
      World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
      1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
      1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
      1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
      2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
      NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
      Bisimoto's Facebook page
      478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

Dads '55 Chevy, 550 Hp 355ci Small block with and 8200rpm Redline...man did i ever love that car...black beauty

Comin up is '71 Chevelle with a GM 502ci Crate motor bolted up to a 5 speed...torque! mmmmm

Comment

I knew I said corvette but recently I drove a slightly modded E55 AMG...I had almost CREAMED my shorts..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            I knew I said corvette but recently I drove a slightly modded E55 AMG...I had almost CREAMED my shorts..

lol, your welcome.
            ]

Comment

Fastest car I've driven was a 95 Toyota Supra twin turbo, man that thing was crazy!!!
              Long time listener, first time caller.
              1993 Accord LX- Sold (05/2007)
              1992 Accord EX- Totalled (06/2014)
              1996 Accord Wagon EX (Current ride/daily)
              1995 Accord Wagon EX (Beater)

http://www.hondasociety.com/board/sh...d.php?t=156176

Comment

My 2004 STI 400hp!! fun+

^^MY OLD RIDE
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Originally posted by Bisimoto
                  My 2006 Honda insight with a 400+hp F22 engine, in all motor, N/a trim. Sick speed!!!

ahahahaha.

Comment

A lambo Gallardo

I didnt get to test the speed as I was working as a valet parker at the time.

Comment

fastest car ive driven is a sallen s7. ROFL NOT im just making fun of someof the liars on here
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

86 chevy 4X4 with a blown 476" big block chevy pushing 650+ H.P. bolted up to a B&M tranny with a 3500 stall. Its a truck, but it runs a low 12 sec quarter mile.

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

4 some of you guys Wow is all I can say..... My fastest car would have to be the SuperAmerica.... Wish I had the dollars to own one.... Now I'm looking to hit the Powerball.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

a 2004 twin turbo audi tt doing 155 on i-5 in cali and an 01 mustabg cobra gt doing 150 on the i-10, as for a cb7's my old 91 lx 4r topped out at about 137. thats when my rev limiter would kick in

Comment

87 falcon :wtf: well its the only one i driven hard
                              Last edited by A18A; 03-31-2007, 07:13 AM.

H22A Vigor
                              SR20 Accord

Comment

Not the fastest in this thread, but still.
                                2006 Holden Monaro V8 - Good at spinning tyres, but a bit heavy IMO
                                2006 Honda S2000, What can I say 237hp, power to weight of 5.4:1, and rear wheel drive, a lil twitchy when getting sideways, but the Vtec hits hard

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X