Luis : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis : 1992 Accord EX

I purchased this car for 1300. It had a clean title and the body didn't look too bad. It needed a brake master cylinder.. When I brought it home and took a closer look at it it needed more that a ms. It needed a radiator as well.. long story short this mutha fucka needed a butt load of stuff.. about 600 dollars later it was running fine then the engine went out.

I never really understood why people would say "a lot of blood, sweat and tears went into this", till now that is.. I bled doing minor repairs and I was sweaty during the proccess lol but also the tears, so many times I had fixed something with hard work and very hhard earned money only to have another part fail.. That shit would make me wanna cry, for real hahah.

The car still needs a lot of work but it would never look or run the way it does now without the help of who I truly concider to be real friends. Thanks to my buddy's: Reese for always answering phone calls and txt msgs, Sal who was down as fuck to drive me to get all my H motor parts and who actually took the time to go with me and my son to pick up the motor at HMO this ***** is "Dope? Hahah, Jesus who came to my gf's pad and installed the motor itself for what I think was a very cheap price, you a koo ass paisa homie next time I'll buy the Coronas lol. Thanks to the boards for all the usefull info. Although some of the dudes on here are asses.

Stay tuned for updates. And as always if you don't have anything positive to say abt my ride don't say anything at all. Its my car and I fix it according to my taste not yours

As she sits now

Old engine
    F22
    Aem SRI
    NGK plug wires

New engine
    H22a
    H22 trans

Interior
    Stock blue
    Honda Element shift knob
    Jdm door sills
    New OEM tail light gaskets
    Wagon trunk cargo floor

Beats
    Kenwood Excelon x693
    Pioneer door speakers

Exterior
    Black housed headlights
    Blacked out grille
    OEM HONDA Window Visors
    OEM HONDA Moon Roof Visor
    OEM HONDA Hood and bumper bra
    OEM HONDA USDM fogs

Suspension/wheels
    OEM steelies
    Prelude saw blades
    Volk GT-U's
    Function & Form Type 1 Coilovers
    Manual Rack & Pinion

future plans
    Get function and form type 1's (got em)
    JDM headlights
    Energy or prothane bushing kit
    fix the body and paint
    Install Foglights
    Wire Tuck
    Install manual Rack G Pinion (DONE)
    Buy a decent header
    Install Maplight
    Install trunk lights off of an integra

Shortly after I bought the car the f22 ended up having a rod knock and died on me. So I bought an h22

How the car sat for about 2 months:

As soon as I got a call from HMO I went to go get the h

Going to its new home

Just about ready to swap in

Working on the old block for removal

Should've had Darkclud Tuck my engine bay and cleaned it

THE H IN AND RUNNING

Last edited by Luis; 07-21-2011, 01:28 AM.

First post. Nice!
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
      First post. Nice!
      Hahah thanks, wish it was as nice as yours.. I wanted to go to the meet on the 12th just to I could see ur car, along with others ofcourse lol. Right now it looks ok.. should look a lot better as the months go by

Comment

It happens to all of us! Replace one thing, another part fails! Welcome to the world of repairs! LOL

Sedan looks good now with the polished swirlies.

What's your future plans?

Comment

Get a drop soon lol.
          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Lookin very good dude! I love having friends that gather to work on cars too. If they aren't helping then sling wrenches, they bring a case over and help that way.

Are your blades polished or white? If they are white now, ever thought of polishing just the face and leaving the windows painted white? That would look so baller.

Comment

Originally posted by Dobermann View Post
              Lookin very good dude! I love having friends that gather to work on cars too. If they aren't helping then sling wrenches, they bring a case over and help that way.

Are your blades polished or white? If they are white now, ever thought of polishing just the face and leaving the windows painted white? That would look so baller.
              Thanks for the kind words, the blades were white when I bought them frm phataccord.. but I striped the paint and polished them.. I'll post a pic of one individual wheel so you can scope it out

Are my pics too big? I don't know how to resize them hahaha

Comment

Oh snap! Love what you done with the sawblades!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Your car looks very promising man. Glad you finally got a MR thread. Now take some pics with the Volks on to up the dopeness
                  Last edited by Dirtyrice; 03-20-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                    Oh snap! Love what you done with the sawblades!
                    Thanks I think I put in over 50 hrs of work into them and I still don't like how they came out lol

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                    Your car looks very promising man. Glad you finally got a MR thread. Now take some pics with the Volks on to up the dopeness
                    I will as soon as I get some coilovers.. if I throw them on now it will look retarded lol.. thanks for all the help paisa.. I'm actually txting u now abt an issue lol

Comment

finally you make an mrt..lol..

im always looking out for your mrt, but then i realize you dont have one yet..lol..

keep it up man..you gona head to this months 626 meet?

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                      Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                      Originally posted by bmxicansd
                      so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Nice white CB... the H22 look very clean!
                        Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
                          finally you make an mrt..lol..

im always looking out for your mrt, but then i realize you dont have one yet..lol..

keep it up man..you gona head to this months 626 meet?
                          I wanna go but I work and I have no time left to take off

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
                          Nice white CB... the H22 look very clean!
                          Thanks son.. I was actually looking @ ur mrt and copied ur layout, sorta haha.. I like how u did the body work on ur car.. have u run into any water leaks on the driver side? I believe I have a pesky leak around the dead pedal.. I think its coming frm above it or something

Comment

Looking good brother, glad you finally made an MRT!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yo we gonna try out those gt-u's on my cb lol to see how they sit
                              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
                              X