Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Site Features > Members' Rides

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 4.97 average. Display Modes
Old 04-21-2017, 09:35 AM   #501
Rilas
CB7tuner Member

Rilas is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
Whats the pros (and cons if any) for the s2000 cmc and the rsx bmc?
S2000 CMC

Pros:
- Reservoir resides on the cmc itself making for a cleaner look installed in our cars.

Cons:
- None

RSX Brake Booster and BMC

Pros:
- Smaller foot print, resides lower and closer to the shock tower, again for a cleaner look installed in our cars.

Cons:
- BMC bore is 7/8" this is larger than the standard non ABS Accord BMC which is 13/16". It is smaller though than the 92-93 EX/SE - Prelude 1" BMC.

I'm alright with the middle ground, for how it cleans up the engine bay a bit.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:57 AM   #502
Rilas
CB7tuner Member

Rilas is cool... so far.
Finally my ESP.net bars have been repowder coated. They look absolutely amazing. A much closer match to Lola this time around. John at ESP just got them sent out today. I'll have them by next Wednesday. I'll let you guys know what the color is once I go through the emails again. I can't remember off the top of my head. I looked through every single option that was offered by 2 companies that ESP uses. All in all I probably went through 400-600 colors to decide on the one that I was ecstatic about.

ESP 1

ESP 2

I have been working on the car the last few nights. Just nothing really worth showing right now. All I've been doing is scrubbing the 23+ years of junk off the bottom of the car. I wouldn't do nearly as much of this as I am. Except for a week and a half ago Lola decided to dump about a gallon and a half of gasoline out of the return fuel line onto the floor overnight. While doing this it also soaked the bottom of the car. Well needless to say, the garage has still been smelling like gasoline fumes because of the gasoline that soaked into the oil/dirt on the bottom of the car. So the drivers side has been cleaned from the firewall to the gas tank. The passenger side won't go quite as far back, but I do want to remove most of the junk that has built up onto the car. Last night after finally getting all the junk off to the gas tank, it seems to have actually gotten rid of 95% of the smell from the garage. Hopefully tonight when I get home it will all be gone. I'll get some pictures of what the bottom of the car looks like when I'm finished, but for the time being there really just isn't a lot to show.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: