X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope everything works out for you man
    back at it again

Comment

your is too sexy,so clean,like those wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post

your is too sexy,so clean,like those wheels.
        Oh, damn ive been away so long , It needs some work now , damn cancer keeps coming back so I have to take it all apart again and im going to do the metal work myself this time , I cant trust anyone to do it right so its up to me i guess .. lol
        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

this car is def one of the reasons i joined this site
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
            this car is def one of the reasons i joined this site
            Hey thanks , that means alot right now , Ive been fighting the erge to move on and maybe sell the accord , Ive had it for about 4 years and im looking to have it completelly redone and repainted or sell it and start something new , IVe been torn for days and im hoping to come up with some decision before the winter ends and spring sets in, its so much easier to think sell sell right now with snow on the ground and the car outside not being driven , but once spring rolls in and I drive her omg I cant imagine selling ... we'll see .. either way thanks for the kind words ..

Comment

Originally posted by Noxidea View Post
              Hey thanks , that means alot right now , Ive been fighting the erge to move on and maybe sell the accord , Ive had it for about 4 years and im looking to have it completelly redone and repainted or sell it and start something new , IVe been torn for days and im hoping to come up with some decision before the winter ends and spring sets in, its so much easier to think sell sell right now with snow on the ground and the car outside not being driven , but once spring rolls in and I drive her omg I cant imagine selling ... we'll see .. either way thanks for the kind words ..
              Whatever your desicion is, this car is clean and deserves a round of applause!!!!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                Whatever your desicion is, this car is clean and deserves a round of applause!!!!
                Thanks , you guyz are great !!

Its been a while since Ive heard some good things about it, My biggest problem is the cancer , she had it over the wheel wells and I had a shop take care of it and they sucked at welding so as it is right now I NEEED someone to do the body work over the right way and its proving to be alot harder than I thought to get someone to grind away the other persons welds and redo the entire inner fenderwells an quarters in the rear ... but we'll see cause honestly that and some nice paint is all she really neeeds , I have some JDM one peices sitting in a box on my floor , and a grill and some new eyelids , so I definatelly have a few things being added soon reguardless ..

Comment

I love your car, so clean

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Wow. I love your CB. So clean and minty. I like everything you've done to it. Very nice

Don't sell it man!
                    HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Originally posted by HondAccordMan View Post
                      Wow. I love your CB. So clean and minty. I like everything you've done to it. Very nice

Don't sell it man!
                      Hey thanks alot for the comments , Im workin on getting someone to do the body work that was previously done wrong , honestly If I can make the body mint and paint look nice , Im never selllig it but if its never going to look right cause of the mess Maaco made , Im done ... thats the dead honest truth , it drives me too crazy not having a solid base ..

Comment

How you been Sean?

How much you paying for the rear quaters installed? I need this done too.
                        NEW PSN
                        H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                          How you been Sean?

How much you paying for the rear quaters installed? I need this done too.
                          Im good, whats been up? Im workin on that right now , I think I might have to take a long ride , cause Ive had them done the wrong way and Im willing to travel to save this accord if thats what it takes .. we'll see and I'll let yeah know ..

Comment

Chassis swap time!!! permanent rust solution.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Ive always heard about the coupe ^^ but Ive never met the legend behind this car.

Any updates noxidea?
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Damn , Ive not been on here forever .... Sadly there really is no updates ive contemplated on selling the car several times since the winters and rust have discouraged me alot , I love this car when its in good shape but once I feel like shit about it , I lose love for it .. Its like Mike said , I need a shell problem is there arent any out there and when there is one it seems to land on the worst times when im broke .. =0(

Comment

Working...
                                X