Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ohh my...back in the days when we was strong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice to get a huge cb7 tuner meet this year.
    A lot if new enthusiast have joined. & for some have new things in there
    Life, maybe got married, having a baby, or other things.
    But it wouldn't hurt for past cb7 owners to show up right?
    Maybe some kind of reunion? That would be pretty dope.
    Meeting past cb7 owners & new comers. That's my opinion
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Ditto

Comment

& I should add. A lot of newcomers try really really hard to make a cb really nice but give up cause all the real oem jdm parts are to expensive or they can't find parts. They just want that hella flush look which in my opinion is wayyyyyyy over rated. What happend to the simple & clean accords? I'm still trying to continue the footsteps on passed cb7 owners that gave me a inspiration.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
          Same here, I used this website to build knowledge to rebuild/replace things to my engine and to maintain it because it is my daily. Car now has 178,354. It wasn't till this year going to a couple of meets this January and febuarythat changed my mind to build this car. The meets I go to here is south San Diego I'm The only cb7 all the time everytime I go. I use this as a motivation if I'm going to be the only cb7 to whatever meet I go to I want to be clean and represent.
          I feel you dude, All the meets around here are all Civics! Ive only seen 2 other CB's kinda modded around one being wickit's and another some mysterious black sedan with oem fogs that tried racing me on the 78 a while back Haha

Comment

Kinda sad to hear i'm still tryin to hang on, just got the cb running again now that super is on the rise.
            Freedom Is Not Free
            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Moises my dudrt i coild not agreeee moore wrnh your teo starements...me and the bot blak (dark=accord) keep the rehaxapi acvord shirt goimf an ckrn and sumole dorey fot the sprjlin um kynd if deumk

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I got benjerman112 but I heard his cb7 was down and lordoja but haven't heard from him in a while. There's a guy from team showpow down here in San Diego to but I heard he's selling his cb7. But thats all I know around me and were atleast 20-25 miles seperated.

Comment

san diego used to be popping big time back in the days too. i held monthly cb meets every 1st thursday of the month. i think the most we had was about 10-15 cbs

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                    You forgot Joey.

The thing is the CB is such an old chassis now most people start with a newer car. The love for the CB isn't there anymore, but even with the newest wave of enthusiast they don't have the same dedication to the car. Most of the older cars were built while keeping things within their era (90's wheels and rare jdm parts). These days most of the cars are built around trends, so their is no need to love the chassis since slammed, fitment, and more camber can be done to any car with the right resources.
                    old school JDM'd cars were a trend just the same as slammed and stanced cars.

Times change really. Remember when it was cool to have a sweet fiberglass bodykit that looked like the batmobile?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      It's pointless to start a project and never finish it. A half ass car and just giving up just emphasizes that you've wasted money.

I know one guy here who builds half ass cars which I don't even know if he truly owns... And just never finishes it. Then says he has a new project. Which he'll never finish. Then you see those same mods from his old car onto his new car and claims that he bought something new for his ride.
                      yes it is pointless to start a project and sell it half way.

hahaha, i think i know that guy too.
                      AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                      JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                        It boggles my mind, why hasn't anybody new built a cb like SoCal used to? It seems like the drive and pride has left to other states.
                        Economy, and lack of room to grow. Cali OGs (god I hate that term) accomplished a lot and brought a lot of innovation to the game with biggies like the 5 lug swap etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the first H22A swap into a CB was done in Cali. It was a hot bed of innovation, but a lot of those dudes have (justifiably) moved on.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

my fault guys i was drunk off my ass but moises man i agree wit both of your previous comments an i def agree to a big ass meet with the ogs and the new generation of cb7 enthusiast

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                            Economy, and lack of room to grow. Cali OGs (god I hate that term) accomplished a lot and brought a lot of innovation to the game with biggies like the 5 lug swap etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the first H22A swap into a CB was done in Cali. It was a hot bed of innovation, but a lot of those dudes have (justifiably) moved on.
                            The economy did through things out of wack. However, I continue to see CBs built on other states where the economy hit just as hard. I'm not looking for someone to re-invent the wheel or anything of that sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                              old school JDM'd cars were a trend just the same as slammed and stanced cars.

Times change really. Remember when it was cool to have a sweet fiberglass bodykit that looked like the batmobile?
                              I can agree that it was a trend, but in my opinion building an old school JDM car took more dedication to the chassis. It takes a lot of time and effort to search for rare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by ASTCB7 View Post
                                I got benjerman112 but I heard his cb7 was down and lordoja but haven't heard from him in a while. There's a guy from team showpow down here in San Diego to but I heard he's selling his cb7. But thats all I know around me and were atleast 20-25 miles seperated.
                                Yes unfortunately that guy your talking about is chris aka trubluryder last time I talked to him he was trying to sell his cb too.
                                Why I don't he got it painted and it looks so good.
                                Freedom Is Not Free
                                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                                X