Black back tail lights
    White LED plate bulbs
    Mugen plate bolts
    SSA Switch White 17" alloys with 205/40/17 tyres
    Super low springs all round
    Brand new Bilstein rear shocks
    custom exhaust with no cat, Super turbo muffler with 3" stainless tip
    Brand new windscreen with after market one piece window rubber
    Removed passenger wiper and added a drivers one in its place to create more simitry and painted satin black.
    Repainted roof and rear quarter panels all rust removed in process.
    Shaved aerial.
    Modified front bumper( cut out the middle to open it up also cut a hole so air can get to the CAI).
    Shaved rear wing
    De badged rear.
    De chromed all exterior window and door moldings they are now black

Engine bay:
    H22a
    BB1 non LSD box(temporary till i can afford an LSD)
    XFORCE headers 4+2+1 now heat wrapped
    CAI
    Mugen fire proof covers for fluid containers.
    Strut brace.

Interior:
    Mugen pedals
    Skunk2 gear knob
    BB1 shifter with shortshift kit(MAN its a lot better then the factory shifter)
    Custom Red shift boot
    Red Leather E brake boot
    All panels and moldings and dash painted black with various ones painted red.
    Alloy bezel for cluster
    Black/Red racing wheel
    Roof lining painted black
    X2 15 red LED light panels for interior light
    Door panels painted black and inserts covered in Red material same sort thats on racing seats.
    Full race seats x2
    Alloy E brake handle with red leather insert
    Rear pleather seat replaced with fabric one
    Rear parcel shelf shaved and recovered with black fabric
    3rd brake light added
    Carpet painted black using black vinyl/fabric spray ( need to buy more paint to finish it lol).

k i think thats it now for the pics
    With aerial:

With out aerial:

This is my interior illuminated at night under my red LED interior light's

and my dash with lights on:

WOOT FINALLY!!!!!
    got my H22a in and all rinning...MAN its sick

EXTERIOR UPDATE:
    i have now wrapped the bonnet and boot/trunk with CF vinyl and am looking at wrapping the whole car once all dents and imperfections are removed.

WOOHOO headers now wrapped...

Last edited by Madpol; 09-09-2013, 04:21 AM.

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

Great start. Is that an example of the red and black interior you're thinking of doing to your cb7?

Comment

^^^^is this yours or.....if its yours nice right hand drive i like the insides...
      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

It appears that his from New Zealand. That explains the license plates so different as well the driver side.

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
          ^^^^is this yours or.....if its yours nice right hand drive i like the insides...
          yeah baby this is all mine
          and i did all the work my self (except for the panel and paint and custom exhaust...my Brother did the exhaust) thats why its taken me so long to post it up

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
          — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by Madpol View Post
            yeah baby this is all mine
            and i did all the work my self (except for the panel and paint and custom exhaust...my Brother did the exhaust) thats why its taken me so long to post it up
            Well you should be proud of it it looks good
            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Really like the progress here man . interior mods flow nicely really like what you did with the door panels did you strip the fabric and paint it ? or just replace the fabric on the panels with red material ?
              93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
              1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
              1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
              1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
              1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
              1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

nice car....keeep up the good work
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by crazyl69 View Post
                  Great start. Is that an example of the red and black interior you're thinking of doing to your cb7?
                  nah past the example stage this is it pretty much for the inside at this stage
                  i do still need to do the rear door panels and work out what im gona do with the rear seat though
                  Last edited by Madpol; 08-28-2011, 03:56 PM.

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
                    Really like the progress here man . interior mods flow nicely really like what you did with the door panels did you strip the fabric and paint it ? or just replace the fabric on the panels with red material ?
                    the insert i stripped of its fabric and the red material i used is exactly the same as whats used on racing seats.
                    all the rest i used vinyl/fabric spray
                    oh and the same with that little bit at the bottem with the carpet on it.
                    i have also decided to run silver piping on the outside of the insert

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

While your car isn't exactly my taste, I do appreciate the fantastic work you've done on it. It looks really good, it's definetly unique and you've taken the time to do everything right and do it well.

I enjoying following your progress on this car because you always have something interesting to do to it.

Keep up the great work.

It's only not my taste because it's mostly stuff I wouldn't do to my own car, but it looks damn cool on yours. And I have to give you even more credit because you're doing this in Australia, where it's not exactly the easiest place to source parts for these cars.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                        While your car isn't exactly my taste, I do appreciate the fantastic work you've done on it. It looks really good, it's definetly unique and you've taken the time to do everything right and do it well.

I enjoying following your progress on this car because you always have something interesting to do to it.

Keep up the great work.

It's only not my taste because it's mostly stuff I wouldn't do to my own car, but it looks damn cool on yours. And I have to give you even more credit because you're doing this in Australia, where it's not exactly the easiest place to source parts for these cars.
                        thanks alot bud
                        im in NZ not in Aus thank god lol but parts arnt to hard to find thanks to the japs most of our vehicles here are imports so we usually have JDM or NZDM vehicles but in saying that we probably have no where near the resources that you guys have over there for parts and it is getting harder and harder to find CB7's at the wreckers because of the age of them

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

NZ, Aus....Canada, America....same shit but different.

You guys must have access to quite a lot of JDM parts then?

Anyways, keep up the great work. Love your motivation on this project.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            NZ, Aus....Canada, America....same shit but different.

You guys must have access to quite a lot of JDM parts then?

Anyways, keep up the great work. Love your motivation on this project.
                            lol
                            yeah i think we do BUT in saying that JDM might be so common that it seems normal here its actually hard to spot whats NZDM or any thing other.
                            alot of our vehicles used to come already with yellow headlights and spotlights and that was normal

— Mighty Car Mods

Comment

If i was u I would get some 50/50 tails and a red paint job, lol looks nice tho!!! Good work
                              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Working...
                              X