Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with the "is this illegal" threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is up with the "is this illegal" threads?

Seriously. Does the off topic section just scream, "Hey, come ask if blatantly illegal things are a good idea here!"

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Seriously. Does the off topic section just scream, "Hey, come ask if blatantly illegal things are a good idea here!"
    What's up with all these " What's up with so and so " threads??? They happen just as often as the threads they are talking about do.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Would it be legal if i bought pot for my little cousin to use before school?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
        Would it be legal if i bought pot for my little cousin to use before school?
        Depends, are you his guardian?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
          What's up with all these " What's up with so and so " threads??? They happen just as often as the threads they are talking about do.
          Eh, you got me there. Still, even on serious inquiries, it may just be me, but I wouldn't ask for legal advice on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
            Depends, are you his guardian?
            No i'm her neighbor

Comment

Would it be illegal for me to walk around in public with my 10 inch penis out?
              MRT
              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
              Originally posted by Tippey764
              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
              Originally posted by deevergote
              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                Would it be illegal for me to walk around with my 10 inch penis swinging about?
                depends on where. in your own bed room probably not but out in public yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                  Eh, you got me there. Still, even on serious inquiries, it may just be me, but I wouldn't ask for legal advice on a forum.
                  Why not? I mean if your deep in the middle of a trial, MIGHT be a bad idea. But there are several knowledgeable people on here, both in experience and context of the law. I mean I get your point, but at least here you can ask legal questions without getting charged a retainer fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                    depends on where. in your own bed room probably not but out in public yeah...
                    I edited it right after to include in public.
                    I figured people would just try to take pictures with it.
                    MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

I edited it right after to include in public.
                      I figured people would just try to take pictures with it.
                      Well what if some guy sees you walking up on him with a chubby and shoots your ass? And what if he tries claiming you were gonna rape him and he " stood his ground " you's a dead mofo now sucka!

too soon????

Comment

Would it be illegal for me to walk around in public with my 10 inch penis out?

Yes, because I'd bet money it's NOT yours. Therefore, I'm sure it'd be illegal, and probably hard to talk with that much meat hanging out of your mouth, UNLESS you have no gag reflex, then it'll fit, which in turn would make it OK, since it technically wouldn't be hanging out of your mouth!

I think these threads are entertaining, gets people talking.

And Tippey, I think as long as you use it with him AT school, it'll be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          Yes, because I'd bet money it's NOT yours. Therefore, I'm sure it'd be illegal, and probably hard to talk with that much meat hanging out of your mouth, UNLESS you have no gag reflex, then it'll fit, which in turn would make it OK, since it technically wouldn't be hanging out of your mouth!

I think these threads are entertaining, gets people talking.

And Tippey, I think as long as you use it with him AT school, it'll be OK.
                          My penis is only 10 inches long. The distance from the base to my mouth is something like 24. Therefore, impossible to suck on it.
                          MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

My penis is only 10 inches long. The distance from the base to my mouth is something like 24. Therefore, impossible to suck on it.
                            Oh, so you've tried to suck yourself off before?
                            Last edited by PointBlank; 04-24-2012, 05:53 AM.
                            Originally posted by chessboxer
                            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                              Oh, so you've tried to suck yourself off before?
                              Not only has he tried he's taken a tape measure to see just how close he is. I bet he does some stretching exercises to try and get closer and closer. Keep it up one day you will be able to claim what no other man can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X