I'm going to be in Google street view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be in Google street view

I was driving home from work today and was heading up the main boulevard in town and I was following the Google street view Subaru Impreza.

I suspect that once they update the street views, you'll see my car right behind the camera car for a couple KM's.

Lol my brother can be seen standing in my dad's front yard on street view.

Doesn't remember even seeing the car drive by
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

I saw the little Google map the other day so I may be there too lol but he was going the other way haha

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Speaking of Google street view and stuff, I've found some of my other vehicles on it, and my landlord's wife in the front yard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          Speaking of Google street view and stuff, I've found some of my other vehicles on it, and my landlord's wife in the front yard lol.
          Perv....
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

lmao.

Comment

done that before. which reminds me, I gotta see if Im on there already

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I saw a car the other day that wasnt google.. Same camera apparatus on top. Who else does that kind of stuff?
                -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                  I saw a car the other day that wasnt google.. Same camera apparatus on top. Who else does that kind of stuff?
                  usually contracted for larger companies that dont want to announce they are doing it just yet

My Cars: 2006 Ford Freestyle - 1990 Accord EX - 2001 Accord EXV6 Coupe - 1967 Impala "Metallicar" (for the wife)

Comment

I was following a Streetview vehicle to the Philly airport one time. I haven't checked to see if I'm in the pictures or not. I assume I am.

Comment

This is a dream of mine, being that im such a Google fan boy!

Have yet to see one.

Comment

You won't necessarily be on street view. Who's to say they weren't just driving to a location to take pictures?

Comment

Very true. I'm sure they don't constantly record, and they do have to drive to where they're planning on recording!

The truck that i saw was going very slowly... of course, with all that ish mounted on the roof, I guess that's just necessary no matter what!

Comment

most of the time if they arent taking pictures, they will have the camera covered up.. not sure what the situation with mikey was, but thats what ive seen here.. they will drive a pretty steady, slower pace if they are "working" and if its covered up, they will just be driving normal... (said this before but..) seen plenty around here since google has offices here..

Comment

They also edit their pictures before posting.

So your car may or may not be in the pictures.

They can't upload pictures full of cars now lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X