Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

$500 got me this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet beans, i just picked up a 96 accord ex wagon with a one owner title, 115k, looks showroom clean interior, paints doin same as ur civic, only way to get around that is to repaint it, otherwise you will find all the crows feet and checks in the paint the min you clear it. trust me not worth doin it over twice. throw a maaco 299 special on it lol. o and i got the wagon in exhange for fixing a flex pipe on a audi a4 1.8turd. lady said i dont have much money but i have this car out back you want it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AmznAzn View Post
      woah nice! Take that spoiler off and lower it
      What kind of wheels are those btw?
      little off topic but hey your accord is the same color as my 95 accord.

Comment

buy my headlights
        .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

I'm not interested in spending any money on this car as I think is one of the ugliest accords along with the sixth gen

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
          Originally posted by keepinitclean
          I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Working...
          X