Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

$500 got me this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$500 got me this

Picked this car up for $500 to turn it into profit, It's a 2001 civic dd with only 96000 miles, clean interior, one owner, and brand new tires.

Only problem It's got the civic trans problem. Already priced one out at a local junkyard for $130!

The clear coat is gone so I'm going to try and wet sand it to re clear it. If that doesent work then I'll get a cheap paint job on it.

With the tranny fixed and the paint fixed I think I can make some money on this!

Tell me What you think

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Damn!! 2012 is giving us some great deals!!! Nice pick up on that man!! How much u gonna ask?
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Nice! Depending on it's options, there's no reason you couldnt get 10x what you paid for it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        Damn!! 2012 is giving us some great deals!!! Nice pick up on that man!! How much u gonna ask?
        Kbb value is $4500

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        Nice! Depending on it's options, there's no reason you couldnt get 10x what you paid for it.
        Thanks It's a dx so It's bare but It's still worth a lot

Comment

I got a 94 wagon with around same price tag, same issue, and same intentions...now Im keeping. Too good to let go...almost done with it.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

sweet deal. im sure youll have it fixed up and no time and will be able to turn a profit in no time. i dont like that gen civic though, think their ugly lol.

Comment

Thats a good pick up!!
              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              My coupe!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

.. yeah good deal .. n plans .. i almost got a 99 bmw 5 series yesterday for 500 .. needed a rim and lower control arm and two tires.. i needed my money tho

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                  I got a 94 wagon with around same price tag, same issue, and same intentions...now Im keeping. Too good to let go...almost done with it.
                  Nice! I don't think it'll happen with this though as I got no interest in these! Good luck with ur project tho

Originally posted by agol View Post
                  sweet deal. im sure youll have it fixed up and no time and will be able to turn a profit in no time. i dont like that gen civic though, think their ugly lol.
                  That's exactly why is only for profit haha!

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
                  Thats a good pick up!!
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by illwitit247 View Post
                  .. yeah good deal .. n plans .. i almost got a 99 bmw 5 series yesterday for 500 .. needed a rim and lower control arm and two tires.. i needed my money tho
                  Damn that sucks, would of been a hell of a deal as bmw's are expensive

Comment

Good deal, Transmissions on those cars are easy, I've got them down to about 4 hours (pulling in and driving out) But I am also spoiled using a lift and air tools.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                      Good deal, Transmissions on those cars are easy, I've got them down to about 4 hours (pulling in and driving out) But I am also spoiled using a lift and air tools.
                      damn!
                      COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHusk11 View Post
                        Nice! I don't think it'll happen with this though as I got no interest in these! Good luck with ur project tho

Not even a little interest? lol...with great gas mileage, this things wouldnt look bad.

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

whats the progress on it so far ?
                          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            damn!
                            I'm a tech at the Honda dealer, when you do the same stuff over and over, you get rather fast at them.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                              I'm a tech at the Honda dealer, when you do the same stuff over and over, you get rather fast at them.
                              yea id imagine. thats a damn good way to make money i bet. you on flat rate? if i was and could do it that fast, all id do is jobs like that. haha
                              COUPE K24

Comment

Working...
                              X