a brief (re)introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey here...

i just got started reading around on the board actively when you had a thread about you moving up north.

nice to met you.. welcome back..

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
      Welcome back cass,,,, damn it's been a minute,,,, I last saw you was at ramiro's bqq, wait come to think of it thats when I met you too ,,, yeah I remember ....

I think thats when I had the Audi. Well at 55k the tranny was already taking a shit so I traded in the A6 for my 2003 Accord V6

GEEZ... 2 pages of replies on my silly little thread. it really is good to be back

Ramiro, I'm sorry to hear about sally ... if you need a hookup on a car, let me know -- Steve's in sales now w/ Lexus but he can find you almost anything

Timmy, my car was going to be parted in August when we were getting ready to move to Seattle -- my husband ended up selling the whole thing at a yard sale of all places - i made all the money back on the engine and a decent penny on that awesome east coast chassis (I believe at Fontana you were the one who said "You know those parts are SUPPOSED to be stainless steel" ) I miss the car, esp because we didn't move, but I'm looking forward to mini stock -- unlike you kids adding all this great stuff asnd making your cb's go fast, I'll be stripping mine down to the minimum weight (i WILL leave in the radio ) installing a rollcage, and tearing up the dirt track, win or lose it's going to kick some serious tail

I disappeared, but not on purpose -- if you don't know me, you will and like I said, it's nice to see all the familiar faces along with some new ones, too

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

You should buy Ryan's shell of a CB. It already has a roll cage and is stripped down. Just needs engine.

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
          You should buy Ryan's shell of a CB. It already has a roll cage and is stripped down. Just needs engine.
          Kane makes a good point cass that car is stripped naked it has nothing on it noteven lights im pretty sure he can give you a deal on it since he wants to make space in his garage

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Damn Cass is back, crazy. I remember back in the day you were all Gungho H23 and sheeeeit.

Welcome back

Oh shit! i'm back too yeeeeeeaaaah!
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              just needs an engine
              doors
              glass
              wheels
              tires
              brake lines
              electrical
              dash board

basically everything you add on to a frame

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                just needs an engine
                doors
                glass
                wheels
                tires
                brake lines
                electrical
                dash board

basically everything you add on to a frame

His shell's only really good for a straight race car or a show only car, only someone with the time and sheer will to put it back together should buy it.......you guys have seen it.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

yea its better to get a good parts car and then buy his shell f22novtec is selling his accord for like 1000 bucks or something because it through a rod the frame and everything is good

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Raceboy, it was an F22B DOHC, not an H23 but close enough nice to see you again!!!! I do miss that engine...

We're right now in the talking about mini-stock. I have to get my stuff back from Seattle before I worry about the racetrack, but you know me: i like to have my plans out so i can just hit the ground running

i sold all my spare parts with my last cb7 - and Ideally id like to find a decent shell with a decent engine - and when i have the $ if i can find a shell with a cage in it, that could be good, too... who knows

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

hmm i know she moved to Seattle but what happened after that?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

holy thread revival batman.

i haven't heard from cass in a very very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          hmm i know she moved to Seattle but what happened after that?

Comment

Working...
                          X