Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love you all, but im leaving

i just thought id make it official -

we're going to seattle... ... and PLEASE none of the guilt trips about rain and "its the suicide capital of the world" and all that... our minds are made up

i sold my cb7 to a neighbor friend a couple weeks ago whos swapping m f22b into his crx ... ill just start over once i get where im going - and on something west coast without all the cancer

were out of the military thing within the month and were leaving to start our record label in a town thats interested but has no major competition

no worries though, our friends at temple of boom are cause enough for me to have to visit LA more often than not even after we're relocated

just wanted to give a heads up and a thanks and a its great to know everyone ive met - ill miss you all !!! -- we're expecting to have some sort of beach bbq goodby party before we leave since and i'll be sure to let you all know if you want to come up

its a sad and happy moment, really

breathing is deadly underwater...

damn....well good luck on your voyage and good luck with life out in WA!!! I want to visit there soooo bad cuz it seems like a nice spot on the map...La....LV....BC(canada)...and Oregon is suppose to be b-e-a-utifull so maybe one day...well anyways pick yourself up a clean wc cb out there and pimp that bish...if not just drop in and say hello everyonce and a while!!! Payce!!

Comment

Later.
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Good luck. Say what's up to Nirvanna for me.

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

good luck with your future plans
          Members Ride

Comment

PeaCe

Comment

that sux cass!!! i hope all is well and keep us updated dun leave the brotha's hanging!
              So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

hate to see you go cass your a blast to party with lol.but hey at least your going up to my old hometown sea-town. its really nice up there but there is lots of rain lol.good luck in all your ventures.and hope to see you on here again.
                im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
                93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
                93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Sorry to see you leaving Cass,but good luck and keep us posted on the bbq,I'll go just to say goodbye. I'll be out there next month for HIN. Talk with you later.

CHRIS.
                  TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
                  183 horsepower at the wheels and
                  182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

that sucks cass but i do wish you, the hubby and margo alot of luck...if you ever need anything you have my number.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

it was nice meeting you last year cass.. hope all goes well...

if anything can you try to convince deevs to make me a mod since your leaving? everyone in So.Cal is itchin for me to be a mod hah

we need more west coast mods up in this junk!

Comment

Working...
                      X