No announcement yet.

"What do you Look like" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok the pic in my boxers was pretty ***, but you guys are diggin the brand aren't ya?

j/k i wish i could get that shit removed =( #1 on my list of regrets.

Comment

^^^^To late now Bro... I woulden't worry about it....I wish I could beat the hell out of the *** in the pic with me and then edit the photo but, ummm whatever I'm drunk.....
      Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Ha-ha...I HATE AKON. Between his face and Usher/Kanye's fashion steez I don't know who's stripped me of my Yawness. I'm very upset...everybody says I look like Akon, and I guess they're right...but whatever.

^^^That's how I feel about those dudes...

^^^SHARP!!! I wish it was shinier though.

And smh @ me and that dude looking anything alike...outside of the angle I see nothing. It's OK though, my girl does the same thing. "OMG, you know who you look like? Ice Cube!"

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

why do you guys' hair wave like that?? what do you do to make it do that?? just curious?

Comment

A brief primer on waves before I skidaddle to work:

Basically when you're born your hair grows in a kind of spiral from the middle of your scalp (which is why white people get cowlicks, the hair in the middle has no radial direction). Since our hair is curly, those curls coincide with the spiral pattern. Normally the hair would just curl out when it grows...but if you brush it and press it with a little grease (I just use water now, it's cleaner), those curls align the best way they can on the scalp and you get waves. It's more efficient for the curls to press down into waves than for our hair to be just flat...but it takes a lot of brushing and pressing, and a REALLY, REALLY good barber. I cut my own hair now to skip the drama...but yeah that's basically it in a nutshell. The goal I guess is to have waves all around your head, in which case you have "360s".

Good question btw...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

damn dude, maybe you should open your own barbershop. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks for the quick response!

Comment

how about just posting up pictures instead of making this a chat room? isn't that the whole point of this thread?
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

way to kill a thread adam *shakes head* lol

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
                      ok the pic in my boxers was pretty ***, but you guys are diggin the brand aren't ya?

j/k i wish i could get that shit removed =( #1 on my list of regrets.
                      click on edit post...than just click delete..

Comment

Who else has pics of themselves?? Any chicks perhaps??
                        1991 Honda Accord Ex
                        Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                        Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by 91hybridaccord
                          Who else has pics of themselves?? Any chicks perhaps??
                          We've chased most of the chicks away...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            We've chased most of the chicks away...
                            what about that one chick who's first sig pic was sitting on her hood? I wouldnt mind seeing more pics of her! (not on her hood, maybe some cute face pics?)

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Too bad Natalie (h22girl) isn't here anymore.. me and her used to be pretty good friends.. chilled a few times.

Me, Natalie, Madmanan, and my old ****** room mate.

Me owning her..

Her owning me...

Ms. Natalie Brown.

My car, her Talon TSI, & her old Accord (now BustedLX's)
                              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

^^ What ever happened to her man?

Shes cute
                                Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X